Five Boro Bike Tour of New York!
|| New York
3 days / 2 nights / 3 meals / 2 days of biking
- From May 3 2013 to May 5 2013
Download the registration form, departure from Gatineau»»
Download the registration form, departure from Longueuil»»
Download the registration form, departure from Quebec City»»
Gendron Travel is proud to take part again this year in the "TD Bank Five Boro Bike Tour", the greatest cycling event in the United States!
Tens of thousands of cyclists, families, and friends from around the world will be in Manhattan to cover the 67.5 km of this ride which goes through the 5 boroughs of New York City: Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn and Staten Island.
Discover New York by bike, in a fantastic environment and with an organization of 1,200 volunteers who will provide you with supplies, toilets, first aid, bicycle repair and meeting points for you and your friends to regroup throughout the circuit.
Departing from Longueuil
Departure at 5 h a.m.
$535 pers. double occ.
$505 pers. triple occ.
$475 pers. quad. occ.
$705 pers. single occ.
Departing from Quebec and Gatineau
Departure at 3 h a.m.
$565 pers. double occ.
$525 pers. triple occ.
$495 pers. quad. occ.
$735 pers. single occ.
• Registration to the Five Boro Bike Tour
• Round trip transportation by coach to New York
• Transportation and handling of the bicycles
• 1 lunch box on the way to New York
• 2 nights at the Holiday Inn South Plainfield or the Hilton Newark Airport
• 2 hot buffet breakfasts
• Snacks, juice and water bottles will be given during the weekend
• Bike repair and maintenance service
• Discovery of New York on foot, with a guide or on your own: Time Square, Central Park, Wall Street, Financial District, Southstreet Seaport, Lower Manhattan, Chinatown, Little Italy, 5th Avenue & Rockfeller Center
• Map of New York
• Services of Gendron Travel representatives
• All taxes
Option, no charge:
• Bike ride of 25 km along the Hudson River on Saturday
• Ascension of the Top of the Rock building from where you will admire a 360 degrees view of New York ($25 US)
• Ascension of the Empire State Building (20$ US)
• Croisière commentée d'une heure sur la rivière Hudson d'où vous pouvez admirer la Statue de la Liberté, le pont de Brooklyn, Ellis Island et Battery Park (20$ US)
• Tour de ville avec un guide local (20$ US)
• 1 billet pour le Musée de cire de Madam Tussauds (35$ US)
• Travel insurance
There's no better way to see New York City than cycling through it!
For information and reservation:
450-373-8747 | 514-866-8747 | 1-800-561-8747