Washington DC & Philadelphia
|| Wasington DC & Philadelphia
5 days / 4 nights / 4 meals
- From July 27 2012 to July 31 2012
||Valleyfield, Coteau-du-Lac, Beauharnois, Dorion, Chateauguay and Montreal
$699 per pers. in double occ.
$599 per pers. in triple occ.
$519 per pers. in quad. occ.
$1 099 per pers. in single occ.
• Transportation in luxury bus
• 1 night accomodation at the Hilton DoubleTree, downtown Philadelphia
• 3 nights accomodation at the Courtyard Marriott Dulles Airport Chantilly
• 4 breakfasts (american and continental)
• City tour of Philadelphia on bus and by foot with a local guide
• See and climb the famous stairs from the movie Rocky
• City tour of Washington DC (4 hours)with a local (French) guide
• Entries to the Smithsonian Institut Museums
• Cruise on the Potomac River in Washington D.C.
• Free time in Philadelphia and the Old Philadelphia
• free time in Washington D.C.
• Maps of Washington D.C. and Philadelphia
• The services of a Voyages Gendron guide
• Travel insurance
• The contribution to the Indemnisation Fund of $3,50 per $1000
City of Philadelphia
You will discover Independence Hall, Liberty Bell Center, Declaration House, National Constitution Center, Franklin Court, Betsy Ross House, the 1st bank in the USA
City of Washington DC
White House, the Capitol, The Congress's Librairy.
Monuments; Lincoln, Vietnam War, Washington Monument and the other you can't miss
Smithsonian Institut Museums
• Natural History Museum: Dinosaurs, precious gems, Hope Diamond
• Air and Space Museum: Lindberg's airplane, the real space capsules of the Apollo missions
• The Arts Museum
• The Holocaust Museum
• The National American History Museum
• The African Art Museum
Departure : 6h00 a.m.
Returning : around 11h00 p.m.
For information and reservation:
450-373-8747 | 514-866-8747 | 1-800-561-8747