Chicago: Capital of modern architecture
6 days / 5 nights / 2 meals
- From August 12 2013 to August 17 2013
||Valleyfield | Coteau-du-Lac | Dorion | Montreal
$875 / pers. in double occ.
$735 / pers. in triple occ.
$675 / pers. in quad. occ.
$1395 / pers. in single occ.
• Transportation in luxury bus
• 2 nights at the Hilton Wondsor, located by the river, downtown Windsor
• 3 nights at the Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza, located at the heart of Chicago's downtown, within easy access of all the best attractions
• 2 breakfasts in Windsor
• Visit of the Henri Ford Museum in Detroit
• Ascension of the Willis Tower
• Guided city tour (in French) of Chicago ( 4 hours)
• Architectural cruise on the river
• Visit of Wrigley Field, home to the Chicago Cubs
• Visit of the Loop, Chicago's political, cultural and economic heart
• Visit of the Chicago Botanic Garden
• Free time in Millenium Park
• Free time at the Magnificient Mile
• Free time at the Navy Pier
• Free time in Chicago
• Free time in Toronto on the way back
• Stop at the duty free shop on the road
• The services of a Gendron travel guide
• Travel insurance
• The client's contribution of $2 per $1000
**Optional activities available in Toronto ($) **
Montreal | 6h30
Palais des congrès, 301, St-Antoine
Dorion | 7h15
Tim Horton, 420, Harwood blvd.
Coteau-du-Lac | 7h35
Provigo, 235, Route 338
Valleyfield | 7h45
Public market, terminus Valleyfield, 51, Hébert
Returning : Around 10h pm
For 22 years, the tower has enjoyed the title of world's tallest until 1998 and the construction of the Petronass Towers.
Tour guides spice the experience by giving historical details on the structures characteristics such as the neo-gothic Tribune Tower and the gigantic 108-story Wiilis Tower.
Chicago Botanic Garden
The Chicago Botanic Garden is located in the village of Glencoe, north of the capital of the state of Illinois. Its 156 hectares are home to nearly 2.3 millioon plants, representing 9289 different varieties.
This tower is over 457 meters high. The John Hancock center is the sisth highest skyscraper of America.
For information and reservation:
450-373-8747 | 514-866-8747 | 1-800-561-8747