|| New York
3 days / 2 nights / 3 meals
- From May 18 2013 to May 20 2013 - Full
- From August 31 2013 to September 2 2013
- From October 12 2013 to October 14 2013
||Valleyfield - Coteau-du-Lac - Dorion - Montreal
Easter - March 30th to April 1st, 2013
Victoria Day - May 18th to 20th, 2013
Labour Day - August 31st to September 2nd, 2013
Thanksgiving - october 12th to 14th, 2013
Hotel in New Jersey
$355 / pers. in double occ.
$325 / pers. in triple occ.
$305 / pers. in quad occ.
$495 / pers. in single occ.
Hotel in Mnahattan
Starting at $505 / pers., double occ.
• Transportation in deluxe bus
• 2 nights accomodation at theCourtyard Marriott Paramus 3* avec piscine intérieure, équipement de gym et réseau wifi OR au Milford Plaza 31/2* in Manhattan
• 2 hot breakfasts when staying at the Courtyard Marriott Paramus only
• 1 lunch box on the way to New York
• City tour with a local guide
• Map of New York
• Stop at Ground Zero and the World Trade Center
• A walk in Times Square, Central Park, Wall Street, Financial District, South Street Seaport, Lower Manhattan, Chinatown, Petite Italie, 5th Avenue, Rockefeller Center
• The services of a Voyages Gendron guide
• Travel insurance
• The client's contribution to the Indemnity Fundof $2
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES ($)
• Going up the Top of the Rock building ($25 US).
You can admire a 360 degres view of Manhattan.
• Going up the Empire State Building ($25 US).
• 1 hour commented cruise on the Hudson River ($25 US) where you can view the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, Battery Park.
• Entry to Madam Tussauds Wax Museum ($35 US).
***Canadian passport required for all trips outside of Canada ***
Coteau-du-Lac | 3h
Provigo, 235, Route 338
Valleyfield | 3h10
Public market, terminus Valleyfield, 51, Hébert
Dorion | 3h30
Tim Horton, 420, Harwood blvd.
Montreal | 4h15
Palais des congrès, 301, St-Antoine
Returning : Around midnight