TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Contest “Win a bike trip in France”
The information you provide will only be used by Gendron Travel.
To enter and be eligible to win, the participants must reside in Canada and be over 18 years of age. He must not be an employee, a member of an employee’s immediate family or live with a Gendron Travel employee. No purchase required. The contest begins on December 1, 2019 and ends on July 31, 2020 (at 11:59 pm Eastern Time).
To register, participants must complete the contest form, read the procedures, enter their information and follow all steps until confirmation. When the participant submits an entry, he irrevocably accepts that his information is transferred to Voyages Gendron. Entries are limited to one entry per person. Additional registrations will be disqualified. To register for the contest, a participant may not use more than one email address.
Registration is made on the registration form on the following link: https://www.voyagesgendron.com/velo/concoursfrance
The participant must have completed this form to be eligible.
The winner gets a trip for 2 (two) people, 8 (eight) days and 7 (seven) nights from September 11 to 19, 2020, for a total value of CA $ 2,970, which includes:
- Flight from Montreal to Marseille with Air Transat
- 7 nights accommodation at Belambra Domaine de Mousquety in Isle-sur-Sorgues
- 3 meals a day
- Bike itinerary
The price does not include:
- Baggage fees with the airline if applicable
The winner will be chosen randomly from all those who entered the contest on our website or through various promotional activities organized in the year that point to the same form. The draw will be done electronically, by extracting the list of emails that have been entered in the contest.
The winner must comply the following conditions of use:
- The winner and the accompanying person must be able to travel from September 11 to 19, 2020
- The price has no monetary value. It can not be transferred to another person or exchanged for money.
- The prize is specifically for the mentioned trip and can not be exchanged for travel to another destination or date.
- The reservation must be made at least one hundred and twenty (120) days before departure.
- This certificate can not be used after its expiry date.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to ensure that he / she has the correct travel documents according to his situation (eg visa, passport, etc.)
- The winner and his / her companion must travel together for both way.
- All fees and expenses other than those mentioned above are the winner’s responsibility and his / her guest, including transportation between the place of residence and the Montreal-Trudeau Airport, activities at destinations not included, meals, beverages, insurance, visa and passport fees, telephone and internet charges, travel expenses, personal expenses and gratuities.
- Gendron Travel is not responsible for the theft, loss or damage of the certificates.
- Voyages Gendron offers any warranty, explicit nor implicit, of a legal nature or otherwise, with respect to the certificates. In accordance with the stated conditions, Voyages Gendron is not liable in the event that the use of the certificates is impossible.
IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO SELL, PUT IN AUCTION, GIVE AWAY OR ACT AS THIRD PARTY TO TRANSFER THE PRIZE TO SOMEONE ELSE FOR ANY AND ALL REASONS WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT FROM GENDRON TRAVEL. Certificates obtained in an unauthorized manner will be automatically canceled and considered invalid. Voyages Gendron reserves the right to ask anyone wishing to use a certificate to provide supporting documents proving compliance with this condition.
Participants must be 18 years of age or older. Winners waive any recourse if the services offered are not entirely satisfactory. The total retail value of the prizes is $ 2,970 CAD.
CLAIM THE PRICE
The winner will be chosen by chance using an automated system. The name of the winner will be posted on the contest page. The winner will be contacted by email and must submit proof of Canadian residency. The winner must respond to the email within 14 days of being sent. If the winner does not show up within this time, he/she automatically forfeits her prize and in that case the prize will be awarded to another person.
The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable. No cash value will be awarded as a prize and the prize can not be substituted for another (and without limiting the foregoing, the prize can not be sold or exchanged).
La Régie des Alcools, des Courses et des Jeux has no connection with this contest and is not responsible in any way for any aspect relevant to this contest.
The decisions of the Contest Sponsors are final. Contest is governed by all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
The information provided to Gendron Travel can only be used for this contest.
A dispute as to the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the La Régie des Alcools, des Courses et des Jeux for resolution. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
By entering this contest, you agree to receive emails related to this contest.
At any time you can unsubscribe from the mailing list of the newsletter by clicking on the link to this effect on any Gendron Travel newsletter.