The Historic Powhatan Resort offers guests a little piece of colonial history with the restored Manor House (circa 1735) nestled among 256 acres of beautiful woodland offering excellent service and spacious accommodations. Here you can enjoy both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, an outdoor pavilion, and even a playground for the kids. Each three-bedroom suite has a fully equipped kitchen with a two-burner stovetop, a private balcony and a loft for the ultimate in relaxing vacations.
If you are looking for a great meal, you can find it at The Historic Powhatan Bar & Grille, where you will find a casual dining atmosphere for both breakfast and dinner. Open seven days a week, The Historic Powhatan Bar & Grille has an outdoor patio where you can enjoy a nice, cold drink while watching the peaceful pond and outdoor scenery.
- 1 bedroom condo : One Bedroom Upstairs – Queen bed in master bedroom, queen sofa sleeper in loft/lounge area, 1 bath
- 2 Bedroom Upstairs Unit: Two-bedroom accommodations offer one king bed in the master bedroom and one queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room. The second bedroom has one queen bed. Includes fully equipped kitchen and two baths.
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse: These accommodations have one queen-sized bed in the master bedroom and one full-sized sofa sleeper downstairs. The second floor bedroom has a queen bed and lofted third bedroom has two twin beds. Includes a fully equipped kitchen, living room and two baths.
Villa Style accommodations with full kitchens
Balconies or Sunroom in every villa
- Fitness center
- (3) pools plus (1) indoor pool and (3) hot tubs
- Historic Grounds Gourmet Coffee Shop on property
- Tennis / Volleyball / Basketball / Bike rental
- BBQ area
Client must be 21 years old to check in.