A vacation at the prestigious Casa De Campo 5* at La Romana seems like an impossible dream? It isn’t!
This exceptional group departure promotion accompanied by Debbie Savoy Morel and Denis Morel is THE offer to grad this fall… as long as you’re ready for anything beautiful, great and amazing. Get two rounds at the famous Teeth of the Dog, take a stroll at Altos de Chavon, a replica of a 16th century Italian village, and so much more.
Here, the difference is in the details. And, talking about details, our group leaders are known for their leadership and organizational skills.
You can’t dream od a better scenario, don’t you think?!
- Direct round trip flight from Montreal to Punta Cana with Air Transat
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the all-inclusive** Casa de Campo 5* in a Superior Casita room (formerly Pete Dye Lodge Room)
- Cart on the resort
- 6 rounds of golf with cart on the following courses: The Links (1x), Dye Fore (3x) et Teeth of the Dog* (2x)
- Beverages on all 3 courses
- Free replays offered depending on availability on site
- Tee time bookings in advance
- Services of Debbie Savoy Morel and Denis Morel, Gendrongolf group leaders
- Group golf clinics with Debbie Savoy Morel
- Welcome cocktail
- Group dinner
- Luggage fees for one golf bag
- Airport transfers
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund for customers of travel agents
- Parking space at Montréal-Trudeau Airport at a preferential rate: Aeroparc, multi-level and ValetParc lots
- Get your travel insurance (medical, cancellation and/or interruption) with your travel agent
- Luggage fees for one suitcase ($ 50 round trip per person when prepaid) with the airline
- *Caddy mandatory US $ 25 + gratuities for 2 pers., must be paid on site
**Included at Casa De Campo:
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner and beverages by the glass at the hotel’s Signature restaurants
- Free WiFi
- Horseback riding
- Access to the tennis courts
- 1 clay pigeon shooting session
- Non-motorized sports
- Access to the fitness centre