February 10 to 17, 2023
8 days | 7 nights | 6 rounds of golf | Cart included | Flight | All inclusive
- Golf courses
Treat yourself to this exclusive trip in a private group of 20 golfers with renowned golf professional Jérôme Blais. This is a unique opportunity to have the pro just for you all week, in a heavenly place!
A stay at the prestigious Casa de Campo 5* is the ultimate trip for many golfers if they only have one to choose from. Imagine walking on your private golf cart through the 7,000 acres of land on which the hotel is built. In addition to its charming private beach and breathtaking marina visit Altos de Chavon, a replica of a 16th century Italian village. Of course, the reputation of Casa de Campo is well established in terms of high-end service, high gastronomy and quality offered by its 3 golf courses including the legendary Teeth of the Dog.
This formula for only 20 golfers allows Jérôme a great availability throughout the trip for teaching, supervision, coaching and accompaniment of the group throughout the stay. Jérôme is present with the members of the group during the pre-round warm-up with teaching, clinics, tips and advice. You will also benefit from his advice on 3 holes/ quartet each round for supervision and coaching on the course. In short, this is a dream week of golf where fun and learning will be at the rendezvous with an excellent friendly and accessible pro.
- Round-trip flight from Montreal with Air Canada Rouge to Punta Cana
- 7 nights all-inclusive** accommodation at the Casa de Campo 5* in a Superior Casita room
- Cart on the resort
- 6 rounds with cart to the following courses: Teeth of the Dog (3x), The Links (1x), Dye Fore (2x)
- Beverages included on all 3 courses
- Free replays offered depending on availability on site (The Links and Dye Fore courses)
- Presence of Jérôme at the warm-up areas 60 minutes before the start times of each of the 6 rounds. Clinics, Teaching, Coaching and Warm-up Supervision
- Accompaniment of each quartet for 3 holes during each of the 6 rounds of golf. Play, coaching and supervision in game situations
- A teaching booklet given to each golfer for taking notes of items worked during the week
- Preparation of teaching topics according to the objectives of golfers registered for the trip
- The organization of two days of friendly inter-quartet competition
- Tee time bookings in advance
- 1 dinner at the Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant (offered exclusively)
- Welcome cocktail
- Group dinner
- Luggage fee for the 1st checked bag | value of $65
- Airport transfers
- Services of Jérôme Blais, Gendrongolf group leader
**Casa De Campo inclusions:
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner and drinks by the glass in the hotel’s signature restaurants
- All-you-can-eat horseback riding
- Use of the tennis courts
- 1 clay pigeon shooting session
- Non-motorized sports
- Access to the training center
- Compulsory caddy $25 US + tip for 2 persons payable on site
- Luggage fee for the 2nd checked bag | $110 CAD
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
Additional options ($):
All the reductions are applied on the prices shown on the website.
Seat selection on this group is not permitted for flight inventory with Air Canada. It can be done on the Air Canada website 24 hours before departure.
Minimum of 20 passengers required to confirm the departure of this group with escort. If the minimum number of passengers has not been reached by the deadline allowed on the file, a full cash refund or a credit applicable to another trip would be offered to those who have already confirmed, at their convenience.
As of July 31, 2022, the Dominican government will require that your passport be valid for at least 6 months from the date of your arrival in the Dominican Republic.
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.
Professional affiliated to the Club de Golf Victoriaville, ambassador Gendrongolf and member of the PGA of Canada for more than 20 years, Jérôme joined the Gendrongolf team in 2015.
He accompanies several groups of golfers every year to popular destinations such as Mexico, Dominican Republic, Arizona, etc. His role as a group leader and golf professional allows him to ensure the smooth running of activities on site, to offer service to people and to give some clinics and advice to golfers during the week. His very approachable personality contributes to creating a friendly and sympathetic atmosphere so that the synergy of the group is pleasant for everyone. Join one of his groups to live a unique experience and meet other golf enthusiasts with whom you will be able to forge ties and beautiful travel memories. Welcome to all levels of golfers!
For more details on Jérôme, visit his website at https://jeromeblais.com/