15 days | 14 nights | 7 rounds of golf | Cart included | Direct flight | Car rental | 14 meals
- Golf courses
The trendy destination with Quebec golfers is back! Aside from the exceptional price, here are three great reasons to choose the Costa del Golf as your next destination:
GOLF | When booking these packages, you get to play on beautiful mountainside courses, with views on the Mediterranean. What more can one ask for?
CULTURE | Because there’s more than merely golfing, use those in-between days and your rental car to visit the surrounding cities and villages such as Marbella, Málaga, Ronda, Mijas, Puerto Banus, Seville, Gibraltar, etc.
GASTRONOMY | Foodies will find happiness in Spain. And if we eat late, prices are low. Tapas, paëlla, iberico ham, local wines, coffee con leche, churros and much more.
All that’s left to do is find people to complete your foursome!
Valid for the following dates only:
- April 9 to 24, 2022
- April 12 to 27, 2022
- Direct round trip flight from Montreal to Malaga with Air Transat
- 14 nights’ accommodation at Ona Valle Romano Golf & Resort 4* in a 2-bedroom apartment with a fully equipped kitchen
- 14 buffet breakfasts
- 7 rounds with cart* at Valle Romano Golf Course (4x) | Los Naranjos Golf | La Cala Resort (Asia or America courses) | Alhaurin Golf Resort
- Mid-sized manual car rental, Seat Leon type (2 pers.) with unlimited km
- Luggage fees for the first luggage
- Luggage fee for the 2nd checked bag | $200 CAD round trip if paid in advance ($230 if paid at the airport on the day of the flight)
- *Carts at Valle Romano Golf Course, must be paid on site (€ 40 / cart / round)
- Car rental insurance
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
International driver’s license mandatory
The golf courses on site may ask for your handicap card, however if you do not have one please mention it to your travel agent.
Price is subject to change depending on availability and the Euro exchange rate at the time of booking. Calculated on November 12, 2021 and subject to availability.
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.