Portugal is rich in cultural and natural resources, but do we choose among so many possibilities? This vacation package is the perfect opportunity to discover Portugal, from north to south!
Lisboa Golf Coast: Since you’re going to golf, why not going for the best of the best! We offer you four renowned courses you’ll remember for a long time. The highlight will definitely be the brand new West Cliffs, with its view of the Atlantic Ocean from everyone of its 18 holes, many of which are described among the most beautiful achievements of the past 15 years in Europe.
Algarve: In addition to its famous golf courses, this region boasts such a mild climate and endless beaches bordering cliffs with numerous caves and red rocks. From visit to visit, discover friendly fishing villages with their history-rich alleys and bring back lasting memories.
And, apart from golfing, you’ll surely be seduced by the people, the historical heritage and its incredible gastronomic offer.
OCTOBER 5 TO 21, 2019 | FULL
- Lisboa Golf Coast | October 6 to 13
- Algarve | October 13 to 20
- Lisbon | October 20 and 21
OCTOBER 27 TO NOVEMBER 12, 2019 | FULL
- Lisboa Golf Coast | October 28 to November 4
- Algarve | November 4 to 11
- Lisbon | November 11 to 12
- Direct round trip flight from Montreal to Lisbon with Air Transat
- 7 nights’ accommodation at Bom Sucesso Resort 4* in Óbidos in a 1-bedroom apartment (1 or 2 beds) or a 2-bedroom apartment (3 or 4 beds) with a fully equipped kitchen
- 7 buffet breakfasts at Bom Sucesso Resort 4*
- 4 rounds of golf at the following courses: Guardian Bom Sucesso Golf | West Cliffs Golf Links | Royal Obidos Spa & Golf Resort | Praia D’El Rey Golf Club
- 9-hole replays on each course | Offered depending on availability on site
- 7 nights’ accommodation at Salgados Vila Das Lagoas 4* in Albufeira in a 2-bedroom apartment (2 or 3 beds) with a fully equipped kitchen
- 3 rounds of golf at the following courses: Morgado Golf Course | Salgados Golf Course | Vale do Lobo – Ocean Course
- 1 night accommodation at Mundial 4* (or similar) in Lisbon
- Compact car rental (CDMV) with manual transmission, Peugeot 2008 type or similar (2 pers.) with unlimited km for the duration of your stay
- Luggage fees for one suitcase and one golf bag
- Tee time bookings
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund for customers of travel agents
- Parking space at YUL Montréal-Trudeau International Airport at a preferential rate: Aeroparc, multi-level and ValetParc lots
- Get your travel insurance (medical, cancellation and/or interruption) with your travel agent
- Golf cart; optional and to be paid on site ( 40-45 € / cart / round)
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Car rental insurance
- Approximately 4 € stay tax per room for the night at the Mundial 4* in Lisbon
An international driver’s licence is sugested.