September 4 to 9, 2022
6 days | 5 nights | 3 rounds of golf | Cart included
A perfect golf and vineyard combo!
Following the success of the first edition in September 2021 and due to popular demand, we are offering you again this year this beautiful stay in the Niagara region. September is the month par excellence to visit Niagara, renowned for its many renowned wineries. In the company of other Quebecers, come and play at the Grand Niagara Golf Club, ranked number 1 in the region. This course designed by the architect Rees Jones offers impeccable courses and a unique experience. Let’s also talk about the Whirlpool Golf Course, built in a spectacular setting with the whirlpool and the Niagara River Gorge as a backdrop. It is one of Canada’s top-rated public courses and has hosted many of the biggest names in golf at international events. You can also enjoy the best wines of the region served directly on the terrace of its magnificent clubhouse overlooking the 18th hole. Take advantage of your stay to discover a wide range of new wines, each as good as the next. Niagara Falls offers a variety of activities and attractions to suit all your needs. Even if this is not your first visit, the mighty falls are still as impressive as ever!
Hurry up! Places are limited!
- 5 nights’ accommodation at the Radisson Hotel & Suites falls view or city view
- 3 golf rounds with cart at the following courses: Legends on the Niagara – Battlefield course, Legends on the Niagara – Ussher’s Creek course, Grand Niagara Golf Club
- Tee times reservation in advance
- Visit and tasting of 4 wines at the Château des Charmes vineyard.
- Parking space at the hotel for the duration of your stay (value of $28.25 / car / day)
- Services of Normand Perrier and Josée Lafond, Gendrongolf group leaders
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
- Visit and discover the Niagara Falls illuminated at night
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS ($):
- Cruise or other excursions to visit Niagara Falls
- Additional golf rounds
A minimum of 30 passengers is required to confirm the departure of this group with an escort. If the minimum number of passengers has not been reached by the deadline date allowed on file, a full cash refund or credit applicable to another trip would then be offered to those who have already confirmed, at their convenience.
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.