8 days | 7 nights | 5 rounds of golf | Cart included | Flight | Car rental
- Golf courses
- Other dates
Considered the “Arizona of Canada”, the Kelowna region of the Okanagan Valley is the destination that offers one of the longest and driest golf seasons in Canada. With an average of over 2,000 hours of sunshine each year, this is a destination of choice for golfers with exceptional semi-desert courses through picturesque hills, lakes, orchards and vineyards. You will have the opportunity to play the famous Predador Ridge, the destination’s number one course for a memorable golf experience. More than one hundred wine growers and other producers are waiting for you with their specialties, so enjoy your stay and taste some fine wines from the region. In addition to being close to services, the Manteo El Dorado Resort, The Royal Kelowna and the Hotel Eldorado offer a direct access to Kelowna’s famous boardwalk, a 2 km walk along Lake Okanagan.
MANTEO ELDORADO RESORT
Deluxe Guestroom | 1 King size bed or 2 Queen beds
1-bedroom Suite | 1 Queen size bed, 1 double sofa-bed and full kitchen
1-bedroom Suite – lake view | 1 Queen size bed, 1 double sofa-bed and full kitchen
2-bedroom Villa | 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 1 Queen sofa-bed and full kitchen
Heritage Guestroom | 1 Queen size bed
Arms Standard | 1 Queen size bed or 2 Queen size bed
Heritage Superior – lake view | 1 Queen size bed
Arms Luxury Suite – lake view | 1 King size bed and 1 double size sofa-bed
- Round trip flight from Montreal to Kelowna with Air Canada Rouge CleanCare+
- 7 nights’ accommodation at The Royal Kelowna, the Manteo Eldorado Resort or the Hotel Eldorado
- 5 rounds of golf with cart and range balls at the following courses: The Harvest Golf Club | Okanagan Golf Club – Parcours The Bear | Predator Ridge – Ridge & Predator | Black Mountain Golf Club | Tower Ranch Golf & Country Club
- Intermediate car rental (2 pers.) with unlimited mileage for the duration of the stay
- Tee times reservation in advance
- Services of Charles Castonguay, on-site representative at the airport
- Luggage fee for one suitcase (value of $65)
- Insurances for the car rental
- Luggage fee for the 2nd luggage | approximately $110 round trip per person
- Parking at The Royal Kelowna | $24 / day*
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
*Free parking for guests staying at the Manteo Eldorado Resort or the Hotel Eldorado
*Minimum de 20 passagers requis pour confirmer le départ de ce groupe avec accompagnateur. Si le minimum de passagers n’a pas été atteint à la date limite permise au dossier, un remboursement intégral en argent ou un crédit applicable à un autre voyage sera offert aux personnes ayant déjà confirmées, et ce, à leur convenance.
Calculated on January 11, 2022. Subject to availability. Other dates available on request.
Please note that the COVID-19 policies, restrictions and travel informations for British Columbia can be found at https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/travel/current
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.