September 4 to 11, 2022
8 days | 7 nights | 5 rounds of golf | Cart included | Flight | Car rental
- Golf courses
- Other dates
Treat yourself to a magnificent golf and vineyard tour in the company of Daniel Melançon in one of the most beautiful destinations in Canada: the famous Okanagan Valley. Considered the “Arizona of Canada”, the Kelowna region of the Okanagan Valley is the destination that offers one of the longest and driest golf seasons in Canada. With an average of over 2,000 hours of sunshine each year, this is a destination of choice for golfers with exceptional semi-desert courses through picturesque hills, lakes, orchards and vineyards. You will have the opportunity to play the 2 courses of the famous Predador Ridge (36 holes), the number 1 of the destination. Share great moments and take advantage of Daniel’s and our destination representative Charles Castonguay’s advice to discover the hidden treasures of the region.
Manteo Eldorado Resort
- Deluxe Guestroom | 1 King bed and or 2 Queen beds
- Suite 1 bedroom | 1 Queen size bed, 1 double sofa-bed and full kitchen
- Suite 1 bedroom – lake view | 1 Queen size bed, 1 double sofa-bed and full kitchen
- Villa 2 bedrooms | 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 1 Queen sofa-bed and full kitchen
- Round trip flight via Toronto from Montreal to Kelowna with Air Canada Rouge CleanCare+
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the Manteo Eldorado Resort
- 5 rounds of golf with cart and range balls at the following courses: Black Mountain Golf Club | Tower Ranch Golf & Country Club | Predator Ridge – Predator course | Predator Ridge – Ridge course | The Harvest Golf Club
- Intermediate car rental (2 pers.) with unlimited mileage for the duration of the stay
- Parking space
- Tee times reservation in advance
- Services of Charles Castonguay, on-site representative at the airport
- Services of Daniel Melançon, Gendrongolf group leader
- Luggage fee for one suitcase
- Insurances for the car rental
- Luggage fee for the 2nd luggage | approximately $115 round trip per person
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
A minimum of 30 passengers is required to confirm the departure of this group with an escort. If the minimum number of passengers has not been reached by the deadline date allowed on file, a full cash refund or credit applicable to another trip would then be offered to those who have already confirmed, at their convenience.
All the reductions are applied on the prices shown on the website.
Please note that the COVID-19 policies, restrictions and travel informations for British Columbia can be found at https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/travel/current
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.