Choose your dates
4 days | 3 nights | 2 rounds of golf | Cart included
A perfect golf getaway in spring!
At the beginning of the season, the Niagara region in Ontario has the advantage of offering a few degrees more heat than the temperatures we have in Quebec. Come and play the beautiful Legends on the Niagara – Battlefield Course, built in a beautiful setting and always maintained to perfection. The Grand Niagara Golf Club, the destination’s number one golf course, is also renowned for its impeccable playing conditions and will be a favorite. You can also discover wonderful wines in one of the many renowned vineyards of the region. Niagara Falls offers a range of activities and attractions to suit all your needs. Even if it’s not your first visit, the mighty falls are still impressive!
Several other dates this spring, summer or fall as well as other room categories are available. You can also reduce or increase the number of nights or rounds of golf. Contact your travel advisor Gendrongolf for a quote or use our online booking tool via the Book Online button.
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview
- 2 golf round with cart at the following courses: Legends on the Niagara – Battlefield course, Grand Niagara Golf club
- Tee times reservation in advance
- Parking space at the hotel for the duration of your stay (value of $28.25 / car / day)
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
- Niagara Falls illuminated at night
- Free time at Clifton Hill and Niagara-on-the-Lake outlets
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS ($):
- Visit and tasting at vineyards in the region
- Additional golf rounds at the Legends on the Niagara (Battlefield or Ussher’s Creek)
- Additional golf rounds at the Whirlpool Golf Course
- A cruise near Niagara Falls aboard the Hornblower or other excursions
- Ride aboard the Niagara SkyWheel
Calculated on December 14, 2022 for a weekday stay based on the dates of April 24 to 27, 2022.
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.