- Golf course
Only 30 minutes from Cancun airport and located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, the Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar is an excellent 4 star hotel that will give you a unique Mexican experience by the sea. Gastronomy, culture and golf are all on the menu. One of PB Dye’s finest creations, the Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club, can be found on its grounds. Built through lush vegetation, you will be surrounded by exotic wildlife and archaeological ruins. You will enjoy impeccable course conditions thanks to its Paspalum turf. Host to several important tournaments, it has long proven that it appeals to the most demanding golfers while being accessible to all. Having worked in the golf industry for 17 years as a golf professional and now having his amateur status, there is no doubt that Karl will be able to offer you valuable advice on site. With his spouse Chantal, also a golf enthusiast, you will have a wonderful week.
- Round trip flight from
- Montreal to Cancun with Air Canada
- Quebec City to Cancun with Sunwing
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the all-inclusive Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar 4*
- Access to the services and facilities of the Iberostar Paraiso Beach 4*
- 5 rounds of golf with cart and range balls at the Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club, snacks and beverages included on the course
- Tee time bookings in advance
- Meet and great
- Luggages fees for one suitcase (Air Canada)
Luggages fees for a 1st checked bag (Sunwing)
- Airport transfers
- Services of Gendrongolf group leaders
- Carry-on baggage fees (if stowed in overhead compartment) (Sunwing) | $50 CAD round trip
- Golf bag fees (Sunwing) | $50 CAD round trip
- Baggage fees for 2nd checked bag (golf bag) with (Air Canada) | around $110 CAD round trip
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
- Parking space at YUL Montréal-Trudeau International Airport
- Travel insurance
- Offset your trip’s CO2 emissions
7 days of unlimited golf (free replay according to availability on site) with cart included in the Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club in replacement of the 5 rounds package | $150CAD
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.
November 3 to 10, 2023
8 days | 7 nights | 5 rounds of golf | Cart included | Flight | All inclusive
The package price is subject to change based on availability and the fluctuation of the US rate at the time of booking.
A minimum of 22 passengers is required to confirm the departure of this group with a group leader. If the minimum number of passengers has not been reached by the deadline date allowed on file, a full cash refund or credit applicable to another trip would then be offered to those who have already confirmed, at their convenience.