Portugal is popular with Canadians and if you are to go, why not get the best of the best!
On the menu: 7 rounds on 4 renowned courses. The brand new West Cliffs will be the highlight of your vacation with its views over the Atlantic ocean from all 18 holes! Some even say this course is one of Europe’s best realisation of the last 15 years.
Other than golfing, you’ll be charmed by its inhabitants, its historical heritage and the great food.
- Direct round trip flight from Montreal to Lisbon with Air Transat
- 14 nights’ accommodation at the Bom Sucesso Resort 4* in Óbidos in a 1 or 2-bedroom villa with fully equiped kitchen
- 14 buffet breakfasts
- 7 rounds of golf on the following courses: Guardian Bom Sucesso Golf (2X) | West Cliffs Golf Links (2X) | Royal Obidos Spa & Golf Resort | Praia d’El Rey Golf Club (2X)
- 9-hole replays free of charge on each course | Offered depending on availability on site
- Tee time booking in advance
- Compact car rental (CDMV) with manual transmission, Peugeot 2008 type or similar (2 pers.) with unlimited km for the duration of your stay
- Luggage fees for a suitcase and a golf bag
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund for customers of travel agents
- Parking space at YUL Montréal-Trudeau International Airport at a preferential rate: Aeroparc, multi-level and ValetParc lots
- Offset your trip’s CO2 emissions in collaboration with Compensation CO2 Québec
- Get your travel insurance (medical, cancellation and/or interruption) with your travel agent
- Optional cart, must be paid on site ( 40-45 € / cart / round)
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Car rental insurance
International driver’s licence recommanded.
Price subject to change depending on availability and the EU exchange rate at the moment of booking.
Discount already applied on price