- Golf courses
This is the great return of our spring getaway to Ocean City! Start your warm golf season in Maryland and hit the road with us aboard our 56-passenger luxury coach to discover the most beautiful courses in the destination, including the famous Baywood Greens Golf Course. You will experience an incredible group dynamic with our two experienced escorts, Marc-André Latulippe (Max for the insiders) and Denys Belleville, not to mention the unique and personalized service offered by our driver, Rock Dumont.
- Round-trip luxury coach transportation from Longueuil
- 6 nights accommodation at the 4.5* Holiday Inn Oceanfront Ocean City in a 2 Queen Eastern Oceanfront room with fully equipped kitchen
- 5 rounds of golf with carts and practice balls at the following courses: Rum Pointe Golf Course | Man O’ War at Glen Riddle | War Admiral at Glen Riddle | Baywood Greens Golf Course | Eagle’s Landing Golf Course
- $10 USD per person per night in coupons exchangeable for breakfast or dinner at the golf course restaurants and some local restaurants
- Various activities and friendly competitions
- Services of Marc-André Latulippe and Denys Belleville, Gendrongolf group leaders, and Rock Dumont, driver
- Destination transportation
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, and on-site golf staff
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation Fund of $3.50 per $1,000
- Travel insurance
- Offset your trip’s CO2 emissions
The package price is subject to change depending on availability and based on the fluctuation of the US exchange rate at the time of booking.
*At Eagle’s Landing Golf Course, putting and chipping greens only.
All the reductions are applied on the prices shown on the website.
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.
Entry requirements for the United States:
It is your responsibility to obtain all the necessary documents according to your nationality (visa, entry fees, authorization form for a minor, etc.) before your departure.
As of October 1, 2022, a citizen who holds a non-Canadian passport must absolutely fill out an ESTA form online at least 72 hours before departure. https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta
This form is mandatory to enter the United States and you will be automatically denied access to the United States if it is not duly completed and approved.
You must present your passport and required documents to your tour guide when boarding the bus, otherwise you will be denied access. No refund or recourse against Voyages Gendron will be possible.
At around 4 am – Departure from Longueuil
At around 5 am – Customs clearance at Lacolle
Several stops and breaks along the way.
Arrival in Ocean City on April 6 around 3 pm.
At 3 a.m. – Departure from Ocean City
Around 1 p.m. – Customs clearance at Lacolle
Around 2 p.m. – Arrival in Longueuil depending on traffic
This itinerary is provided for indicative purposes and is subject to change.
2 coaches on the road to serve you better
Our coaches include 56 seats with increased legroom, as well as the following items:
- 12 VIP seats at the front of the coach
- A shelf for your leisure and meals
- Air-conditioned coaches
- Toilet on board
- Seat Belts
- Multiple shared multimedia screens
- Microphone system for the group leader
- Lighted aisles
- Luggage storage above the seats and under the coach
Note that we have our own team of drivers who make all the difference, in addition to our maintenance team who take care of our coaches between trips.
Please note that Voyages Gendron has a range of packages during busy touristic periods. Several trips take place at the same time. To insure the trips, Voyages Gendron can count on the quality services of its coach operator partners who will be at your service.
7 days | 6 nights | 5 rounds of golf | Cart included
Book before February 28, 2024 and save 100 $ / pers.
Le prix du forfait est sujet à changement selon la disponibilité et en fonction de la fluctuation du taux US au moment de la réservation.
*Au Eagle’s Landing Golf Course, putting et chipping greens seulement.
First 10 seats at this price.