August 7 to 14, 2021
8 days | 7 nights | 5 rounds of golf | Cart included | Direct flight | Car rental
…Where the Pacific Ocean meets bustling cities and towering forests, where steep, snow-capped mountains give way to picturesque valleys, where cities brimming with life blend beautifully with the surrounding nature…
Over the past few months, many people have shown interest in travelling to Canada because, it must be said, we have nothing to envy other countries when it comes to the incredible golfing opportunities we have from east to west of our great country. In particular, Vancouver Island and the beautiful Victoria area has proven to be one of the most interesting destinations in terms of its warm, dry Mediterranean climate compared to other areas further inland. Take advantage of a direct flight and upon arrival leave the mainland by ferry to Victoria. The crossing alone is worth the detour. During the crossing you will be able to admire the coast and the small surrounding islands. If you are careful, you may even be able to observe whales. You will be accommodated in a 5* accommodation located in the heart of Victoria’s picturesque harbour district. The playground includes five of the city’s best courses, including 3 rounds on courses ranked in the top 100 in Canada. The Bear Mountain Resort – Mountain Course, host of the 2010 TELUS World Skins Game, and the 2016 and 2017 Pacific Links Bear Mountain Championship PGA TOUR will take you through some of the most impressive scenery on the island! On the eve of your departure, treat yourself to a last supper in Vancouver, and take in the breathtaking scenery of this cosmopolitan city between sea and mountains for the last time.
Travel to CANADA!
Many other dates and types of accommodations are available, please contact your travel agent for a detailed quote. For more details on our group from March 27 to April 3, 2021, click here!
- Direct roundtrip flight from Montreal or Toronto to Vancouver with Air Canada Rouge CleanCare+
- 7 nights’ accommodation in Victoria at the Grand Pacific 5* Hotel in a standard room
- 1 nights’ accommodation in Vancouver at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Center in a traditional or similar room
- 5 rounds of golf with cart and range balls at the following courses: Bear Mountain Resort – Valley Course (2X), Olympic View Golf Club, Highland Pacific, Bear Mountain Resort – Mountain course
- Tee times reservation in advance
- Intermediate car rental (double occ.) with unlimited mileage for the duration of the stay, taxes and surcharges included
- Tsawwassen – Swartz Bay ferry round trip (Vancouver – Victoria on day of arrival) (Victoria – Vancouver the day before return)
- Parking included at the Grand Pacific Hotel (value of $18 + taxes per day / vehicle)
- Redemption voucher (Victoria VIP Card) giving you access to 15 to 20% discount on many restaurants and bars in the city of Victoria
- Luggage fee for one suitcase per person
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund for customers of travel agents
- Insurances for the car rental
- Luggage fee of approximately $110 round trip for a golf bag per person
- Overnight parking fee prior to departure to Vancouver
OPTIONS ($) :
- Supplement of 150$ CDN per person for a flight from Quebec City | On request. Valid only for the stay from August 7 to 14, 2021.
For the stay from August 7 to 14, 2021, the 2nd round at the Bear Mountain-Valley Course is replaced by a round at the Cordova Bay Golf Course at no additional cost.
The price of the package is subject to change according to availability at the time of your reservation. Calculated on October 9, 2020.