Alyeska Resort stands alone as the premier year-round destination in Alaska. The resort is conveniently located just 40 miles from Anchorage and serviced by most major airlines at Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport. Nestled in a lush valley surrounded by mountain peaks, hanging glaciers and spectacular ocean views, Alyeska Resort offers guests luxurious accommodations and convenient access to the magnificent Alaskan wilderness.
The inviting hotel makes the perfect base camp for your Alaskan vacation. During your stay here, experience supreme comfort with perfect modern touches and rich Native influences, bringing the natural beauty of Alaska’s great outdoors inside. Guests can rejuvenate at the intimate Spa at Alyeska. Signature services include the Alaska Glacial Facial, massage, body treatments and salon services.
- Seven Glaciers Restaurant AAA Four Diamond & Wine Spectator Award winner
- “Sitzmark Bar and Grill” for after skiing
- Saltwater pool, whirlpool & yoga room
- The Spa at Alyeska
- 5 restaurants and 3 bars
- Fitness center
- Conference Room
- Repair shop and ski location
- Near the Alyeska Aerial Tramway and the slopes
- Easy access to the local optional activities : Snowmobile and cruise
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Kaladi Brothers Coffee and Pepsi products
- Early December to mid-April