Chugach Powder Guides
With more than 750,000 acres of skiable terrain, almost 20 years of experience, and a strong safety record, Chugach Powder Guides tailor each day to your needs and desires.
Chugach Powder Guides first priority is to deliver a safe and compelling ski adventure to each of their guests that they’ll remember fondly for the rest of your life.
They begin planning your helicopter ski trip for you well ahead of time, ensuring that each guest and each group are well-matched and compliment everyone’s skills, energy, and expectations.
Arrive Sunday, ski Monday–Friday, depart Friday: 60,000 vertical ft. of helicopter skiing (50,000 vertical ft. guaranteed)
Heliski 5 days package includes:
- 5 nights of deluxe lodging at the luxurious Hotel Alyeska at the base of Alyeska resort
- Thursday evening four-course dinner at the 4-Diamond Seven Glaciers Restaurant
- Roundtrip transportation Anchorage–Girdwood
- Lunch on fly days
- Use of safety equipment — Mammut airbag backpack, Mammut Pulse avalanche transceiver, harness shovel and probe.
- safety training and breakfast on your first morning
- Alyeska Resort lift tickets during weather holds and no-fly days
Please note: Other meals, and alcohol not included
Gendron Travel offers the best rate guaranteed. For further information please contact us by phone or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure that you travel insurance does cover heliskiing as this activity is considered as an extreme sport (we offer applicable coverage) otherwise we strongly recommend you to contact your insurance company for further information before departure.