Experience with the flexibility to book a single seat or multiple seats for friends and family.
With the Small Group package, less truly is more: more intimate, more flexible, and more likely to raise the bar to lofty new heights when it comes to planning the ultimate ski vacation.
Like the Classic option, the Small Group package is all-inclusive with an agenda that boasts gourmet meals and après ski, beautiful accommodations at the Hillcrest Hotel, and endless powder days exploring the spectacular Selkirk and Monashee Mountains surrounding Revelstoke. With a maximum of five guests per group, you will move at your own pace while getting to know your fellow guests on a more personal level. Book a seat on your own or with friends and family, and they will take care of the rest.
Running 3, 5 or 6 days, these packages use the small and powerful Eurocopter A-Star or Bell 407 helicopter, which carries 4 or 5 passengers and allows for a maximum of 3 groups per helicopter. Seats are sold on a per person basis for the skier looking to join others on the small group experience without having to put a group together themselves. It requires a minimum of 3 people to run this program.
- Guaranteed vertical metres based on length of package
- Accommodation at the Hillcrest Hotel, a Coast Resort
- Full buffet breakfast, gourmet mountain lunch, après ski snacks, and dinner
- High performance powder ski or snowboard rental
- Barryvox Pulse transceiver, Snowpulse airbag backpack, and related safety equipment
- Backcountry safety briefing
- ACMG / IFMGA guiding services