A trip including :
- Up to 2 round trip flights with Air Canada from Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa or Quebec City (flight in Economy class, value up to $ 550)
- Airport transfers from Calgary
- 5 days of skiing at Ski Banff Lake Louise Sunshine
- Accommodation in double occupancy at one of Banff Lodging Co. properties for a maximum of
- 7 nights in a hotel room;
- 5 nights in a condo (1-bedroom or 1-bedroom with loft categories) including Banff Ptarmigan Inn, Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa, Hidden Ridge Resort Condos, Inns of Banff, The Fox Hotel & Suites, Tunnel Mountain Resort or Moose Hotel & Suites exclusively.
To participate, you must buy your ski package to Banff with Gendronski before November 30th, 2020, date at which the contest will end. Only travelers who booked their accommodation at one of Banff Lodging Co. properties listed are eligible for the draw.
The winner must travel before April 15, 2021 The name of the winner will be shown on Gendronski.com as well as on our social networks. The winner will also have the possibility to extend his/her stay at the early booking fare. The price will be a refund of your trip for the above inclusions only.
The contest is held by Gendronski in collaboration with Banff Lake Louise Tourism / Banff Lodging Co. and Ski Banff Lake Louise Sunshine.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Contest “Win your ski trip to Banff!”
The information you provide will only be used by Gendron Travel.
To enter and be eligible to win, entrant must reside in Quebec or Ontario and be over 18 years or over. Are not eligible: an employee, a member of the immediate family of an employee or living at the same address as an employee of one of the following organizations: Banff Lodging Company, Banff Tourism, Ski Big 3 or Gendron Travel. The contest begins June 15, 2020 and ends November 30th, 2020 (11:59 Eastern Time). The drawing will be held on December 2, 2020 at 10:00 Eastern Time.
To register, participants must purchase a ski trip to Banff including airfare, accommodation (at one of Banff Lodging Co.’s properties), airport transfers or car rental and a minimum of 5 days of skiing for 2 adults or more. Limit of one entry per person. Additional registrations will be disqualified. The clients will automatically be registered with the purchase of those components. The client has no need to fill-up a registration form to enter.
The contest takes place entirely under the tab Contest Win Your Ski Trip To Banff on gendronski.com/en/yourbanff2021/ .
Step 1: Participants must have purchased their trip and given the required initial deposit.
Step 2: Participants will receive an email on November 29 confirming eligibility in the contest.
Step 3: On December 2, we will contact the winner AND the winner’s name will be posted on this page.
Step 4: Prize must be claimed and used before April 15, 2021.
Winner will be reimbursed the cost of the trip for two adults including:
- Up to two airfares in Economy Class with Air Canada (maximum value of $ 550 / person). Flight tickets must have been purchased with Gendron Travel to be reimbursed. Plane tickets purchased using Aeroplan points or any other loyalty plans are not eligible for refund;
- Accommodation must have been booked for a 7-night stay in hotel room or 5-night stay in a condo (1-bedroom or 1-bedroom + loft) in a Banff Lodging Co. property;
- 5 days of skiing for 2 adults;
- Airport transfers in shared bus;
The winner will be chosen randomly using an automated system from all those who qualify for the contest. The draw will be done electronically, by extracting the email list of eligible participants under the contest.
The winner must abide by the following terms and conditions:
- The prize cannot be used after its expiry date of April 15, 2021.
- The travel cannot be booked between the following dates : Dec 23, 2020 – Jan 2, 2021, Feb 12-21, 2021
- The prize has no monetary value. It cannot be transferred to another person and has no monetary value.
- Any items of personal nature, airfare, inssurances or land transportation other than what is mentioned in the prize details, upgrades, additions and tips are the traveler’s responsibility.
IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO SELL, PUT IN AUCTION, GIVE AWAY OR ACT AS THIRD PARTY TO TRANSFER THE PRIZE TO SOMEONE ELSE FOR ANY AND ALL REASONS WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT FROM GENDRON TRAVEL.
Participants (and the person or persons traveling with them) must be 18 years old or over. The contest sponsor and/or its representatives reserve the right, at any time and at their sole discretion, to do the following: (a) include reasonable restrictions on the availability or use of the prize or any aspect of the prize and (b) substitute the prize or any aspect of the prize. The winner waives all recourse if the services offered are not entirely satisfactory. Gendron Travel will give additional information on the prize when it is awarded to the winner.
CLAIMING THE PRIZE
The winner will be chosen randomly using an automated system. The name of the winner will be posted on this page within 48 hours following the draw date, as well as a targeted newsletter to participants. The winner will also be reached by email/phone and will have to submit proof of residency. The winner must respond to the email within 14 days and sign a release. If the winner does not respond within that period, he automatically disqualify for his prize, and in this case the prize will be awarded to another person.
The prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred. It has no cash value and it cannot be substituted for another prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the prize cannot be sold or exchanged.
The Régie des Alcools, des Courses et des Jeux has no connection with this contest and is not responsible in any way.
The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
Information given to Gendron Travel can only be used for this contest.
Any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des Alcools, des Courses et des Jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties to reach a settlement.