Avoriaz & Les Portes du Soleil
Located 2 hours from Geneva’s airport, Avoriaz receives annually more snow than Val d’Isère. Three years ago, it even was the French ski resort that received the most snow in the entire season! Think about it when you’ll choose your next ski vacation…
Even if the other resorts of the domain are less elevated, Les Portes du Soleil receive lots of snow up until March. And it’s without keeping into account the excellent artificial snow equipment that let you ski until April!
Avoriaz is perfect for all levels of skiers, from beginners to advanced. Backcountry areas are amazing and on white day where visibility is a challenge, it’s possible to ski under the tree line. Nobody’s is missing out on even a day on the slopes in Avoriaz!
Among the strong points of the destination, let us mention:
- A pedestrian village (no cars at all),
- Located at the heart of the biggest ski domain in the world with easy access to other ski resorts
- A shuttle links Avoriaz to other villages, including Morzine
- Many activities other than skiing are also offered
- According to Lonely Planet, Avoriaz’s village is at the 2nd place for Most Beautiful Alpine Village of France
Avoriaz areaRésidence Pierre & Vacances Avoriaz Saskia Falaise