- Roundtrip flight from Montreal to Geneva with Swiss International Air Lines & Air Canada
- 7 nights’ accommodation at Résidence Pierre & Vacances Antarès in Studio 4 people – 1 sleeping alcove – 1 Double Sofa Bed and 1 Twin Bunk Bed to Morzine or similar
- Transfer – From Geneva airport to Avoriaz | Flexi Saver Shared 6:00am-10:00pm
- SKI – Portes du Soleil – Lift ticket 6 days consecutive
- Transfer – From Avoriaz to Geneva airport | Flexi Saver Shared 6:00am-10:00pm
- Luggage fees with the airline
- Stay taxes to be paid on site (3.50 euros per night)
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
Introduction of Mandatory ETIAS Permit for Travels to Europe
Starting mid-2025, every Canadian traveler planning to visit Europe will be required to possess an ETIAS permit. This is the European Travel Information and Authorization System, implemented by the European Union.
For more information about this permit, you can visit the official website at the following address: https://travel-europe.europa.eu/etias_en.
Please note that this permit costs 7 euros per person, and the process can take up to 30 days for approval.
It is also mandatory to have a passport that remains valid for at least 3 months after your departure date from Europe. Without this, entry at the European border will be denied.
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.
Choose your dates
9 days | 7 nights | 6 days of skiing | Flight
Price calculated on December 7, 2023, for a stay from March 22 to 30, 2024. The dates and components of this travel can be modified as you wish. The hotels and activities are offered as a suggestion and can be modified depending on your needs.
The prices are subject to change depending on the dynamic pricing of the day from our suppliers. Nothing is booked ahead of time and availability is subject to change depending on our suppliers.
View our full conditions at the following link.
Prices are calculated for passengers 35 and 35 years old.