- Ski resort
- Other dates
Are you looking for a great ski destination for your next trip to Western Canada? You should head out to Big White.
Located only a half hour away from the airport, this resort is known for the abundance of snow and its good quality. At the peek of the season, when winter is well settled in, the summit becomes invaded by the presence of trees covered in frosty snow, known as snow ghosts. The strange shapes transform the landscape into something both unique and unforgettable. In addition, Big White contains a wide variety of trails. Every skier can find a challenge to meet their expectations!
- Direct roundtrip flight from Montreal to Kelowna with Air Canada
- 7 nights’ accommodation – Calculated for the Inn at Big White 3* | in a superior room with kitchenette 1 Queen bed and 1 murphy bed, heated outdoor pool, hot tub, gas fireplace, restaurant
- 5 days of skiing at Big White Ski Resort
- Airport transfers
- Services of Charles Castonguay, our on-site representative, including a site orientation
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund for customers of travel agents
- Fee for the luggage
OPTIONS SUPPLÉMENTAIRES ($) :
- Journée de ski supplémentaire
- Départ de Québec ou Ottawa | Prix sur demande
Calculated on October 8, 2021 for a stay from January 22 to 29, 2022. Subject to change without notice due to fluctuations in airline and hotel rates. No place reserved in advance. Possible to modify your accommodation ($).
Please note that the COVID-19 policies, restrictions and travel informations for British Columbia can be found at https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/travel/current
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.