- Ski resorts
- Other dates
Welcome to a friendly village you’ll love from the very start. The hotel is located just 200 meters from the Olympe gondola, which is directly linked to the largest ski area in the world: Les 3 Vallées. This resort is known for its wide slopes that are always well maintained.
With its many assets, it’s no wonder Val Thorens is one of the most popular destinations for skiers around the world!
Senior discount: save $65 on the rates displayed per person
- Direct round trip flight from Montreal to Lyon with Air Canada
- 9 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Amélie 3* | Located 200 m from the Olympe gondola
- Half board meal plan: 9 breakfasts and 9 dinners
- 7 days of skiing in the Trois Vallées ski domain, the largest skiable domain in the world: Méribel, Courchevel, Val Thorens et Les Menuires
- Airport transfers
- Welcome drink
- Services of Rémi Arsenautl, Gendronski group leader
- Luggage fees with the airline
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund of clients of travel agents
- Meals other than those mentioned
ADDITIONAL OPTION ($):
- Departure from Quebec city | On request
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.
All the reductions are applied on the prices shown on the website.