- Ski resorts
Welcome to a friendly village you’ll love from the very start. The hotel is located just 200 meters from the Olympe gondola, which is directly linked to the largest ski area in the world: Les 3 Vallées. This resort is known for its wide slopes that are always well maintained. With its many assets, it’s no wonder Val Thorens is one of the most popular destinations for skiers around the world!
- Roundtrip flight from Montreal to Lyon with Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, and Air Canada
- Transfer – From Lyon airport to hotel (Round-Trip)
- 7 nights’ accommodation at Hotel La Vanoise 1825 in Village room – Half-Board to Bride-les-Bains or similar
- 6-day consecutive ski pass at Meribel Alpina
- Transfer – From hotel to Lyon airport (Round-Trip)
- 1 night accommodation at Comfort Lyon St Exupery in 1 Queen Bed, Nonsmoking – Room Only to Lyon Aeroport St – Exupery or similar
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
- Parking space at YUL Montréal-Trudeau International Airport
- Travel insurance
- Offset your trip’s CO2 emissions
- NEW – Gaiter scarf Foco Gendronski
- Departure from Quebec city | On request
Introduction of Mandatory ETIAS Permit for Travels to Europe
Starting mid-2025, every Canadian traveler planning to visit Europe will be required to possess an ETIAS permit. This is the European Travel Information and Authorization System, implemented by the European Union.
For more information about this permit, you can visit the official website at the following address: https://travel-europe.europa.eu/etias_en.
Please note that this permit costs 7 euros per person, and the process can take up to 30 days for approval.
It is also mandatory to have a passport that remains valid for at least 3 months after your departure date from Europe. Without this, entry at the European border will be denied.
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.
Choose your dates
9 days | 7 nights | 6 days of skiing | Direct flight
Price calculated on November 30, 2023, for a stay from March 8 to 16, 2024. The dates and components of this travel can be modified as you wish. The hotels and activities are offered as a suggestion and can be modified depending on your needs.
The prices are subject to change depending on the dynamic pricing of the day from our suppliers. Nothing is booked ahead of time and availability is subject to change depending on our suppliers.
View our full conditions at the following link.