- Ski resorts
- Other dates
- Roundtrip flight from Montreal to Geneva with Air Canada
- Transfer – from Geneva airport to Chamonix | Flexi Saver Shared 07h-21h55
- 7 nights’ accommodation at Morgane in Double Standard – Room Only or similar
- Representant | Chamonix – Services of on-site representative including an on-site orientation tour
- SKI – Compagnie du Mont Blanc – EBB – EBB Mont Blanc Unlimited – 6 consecutive days – Book/Pay by 30NOV2023
- Transfer – from Chamonix to Geneva airport | Flexi Saver Shared 07h-21h55
- Luggage fees with the airline if applicable
- Local tax to be paid on site to the hotelier (approximately 3.50 euros / night)*
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
- Parking space at YUL Montréal-Trudeau International Airport
- Travel insurance
- Offset your trip’s CO2 emissions
- NEW – Gaiter scarf Foco Gendronski
- Departure from Québec city or Ottawa | On request
- Private airport transfers | On request
Introduction of Mandatory ETIAS Permit for Travels to Europe
Starting from January 1, 2024, every Canadian traveler planning to visit Europe will be required to possess an ETIAS permit. This is the European Travel Information and Authorization System, implemented by the European Union.
For more information about this permit, you can visit the official website at the following address: https://travel-europe.europa.eu/etias_en.
Please note that this permit costs 7 euros per person, and the process can take up to 30 days for approval.
It is also mandatory to have a passport that remains valid for at least 3 months after your departure date from Europe. Without this, entry at the European border will be denied.
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.
9 days | 7 nights | 6 days of skiing | Flight | 7 meals
Accompanied by : René Dubreuil and Pierre Beaulieu
Hotel : Hôtel Pointe Isabelle 3*
Choose your dates
9 days | 7 nights | 6 days of skiing | Flight
Price calculated on October 3, 2023, for a stay from March 16 to 24, 2024. The dates and components of this travel can be modified as you wish. The hotels and activities are offered as a suggestion and can be modified depending on your needs.
The prices are subject to change depending on the dynamic pricing of the day from our suppliers. Nothing is booked ahead of time and availability is subject to change depending on our suppliers.
View our full conditions at the following link.