- Ski resort
- Other dates
- Direct round trip flight from Montreal to Geneva with Air Canada in Economy class (flights on Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Meal plan as specified
- 6 consecutive days of skiing with Mont-Blanc Unlimited Ski Pass
- Airport transfers
- Public transportation to the ski resorts
- Services of our on-site representative with an orientation tour
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund for customers of travel agents
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Luggage fees with the airline if applicable
- Local tax to be paid on site to the hotelier (approximately 3.50 euros / night)*
Price calculated on September 17, 2021 for a stay from January 15 to 23, 2022. Prices are per person, in double occupancy, at the Pointe Isabelle 3* hotel in a standard twin bed room with balcony and mountainview, no meals. Prices may change depending on availability and the exchange rate at the time of booking. Other dates and accommodations available.
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.