- Round trip transportation by coach from Montreal or Quebec
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the Gîte du Mont-Albert 4*
- 3 complete breakfasts
- 3 three-course dinners
- Non guided activities: cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, wildlife observation
- Services of Pierre Beaulieu, Gendronski group leader
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund for customers of travel agents
OPTIONS ($) :
- Guided ski touring | $ 195 / pers.
2 days of guided alpine touring with professional guides from the ski Chic-Choc Company. Suggested sectors: Monts Vallières, Mont Blanche la Montagne, Mont Hog’s Back and Lyall, Mont Ernest Laforce and the Madeleine mines. Avalanche rescue equipment provided as well as transportation to the sites.
- Get your travel insurance (medical, cancellation and/or interruption) with your travel agent
NOT INCLUDED :
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Personal expenses and drinks
- Entrance fee to the park | $ 8.50 per day to be paid locally