- Round trip transportation by deluxe coach from Montreal or Quebec City
- 3 nights’ accommodation :
- Gîte du Mont-Albert 4*, including 3 table d’hôte dinners and 3 buffet breakfasts.
- Non guided activities: cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, wildlife observation
- Services of Pierre Beaulieu, Gendronski group leader
- With the participation of Lydiane St-Onge, blogger from Lydiane autour du monde
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund of clients of travel agents
- Guided cross-country skiing | + $245 / pers.
2 days of guided alpine touring with professional guides from the Ski Chic-Chocs Company. Suggested sectors: Monts Vallières, Blanche-Lamontagne, Hog’s Back, Lyall, Ernest Laforce and the Madeleine mines. Avalanche rescue equipment provided as well as transportation to the sites.
- Get your travel insurance (medical, cancellation and/or interruption) with your travel agent
NOT INCLUDED :
- Meals other than those mentioned and drinks
- Entrance fee to the park | $8.50 per day to be paid locally