- Ski resort
- Other dates
Seniors save $ 65 on the shown prices.
A favorite among powder houds and deemed as the biggest destination in the Canadian Rockies for bowls, Fernie Alpine Resort features terrain that is sure to please a wide range of ski enthusiast. Making the terrain even more perfect is the 8 to 10 metres of gorgeous dry snow Fernie is known for getting every year. Fernie often slips under the radar of many international visitors. Fenie manages to attrack just the right number of skiers, all of whom appreciate the small-town, laid-back and authentic feel of the place and away from the crowds.
- Round trip flight from Montreal to Calgary with Air Canada
- 7 nights’ accommodation at Slopeside Lodge 3*
- 5 days of skiing at Fernie Alpine Ski Resort
- Airport transfers
- Fee for the first checked baggage
- Services of our on-site representative including an orientation tour of the station
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund of clients of travel agents
- Fee for the second baggage (ski or snowboard)
- Add a 6th day of skiing
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.