A ski trip to Japan is the experience of a lifetime!
In addition to the exceptional snowfall and bamboo forests that seem to have been made for tree skiing, this country contains so many other elements that will enhance your trip! You will meet kind and welcoming people, the food is as intriguing as it is delicious and big cities are large yet quiet. You will also get a taste for relaxation in the hot springs, called “onsens”, after a full day of skiing. Traveling to Japan will both allow you to discover a fascinating culture and create long-lasting memories.
- Hakuba Valley
- Direct round trip flight from Montreal to Narita with Air Canada
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the Mominoki Hotel 3.5* in Happo-One **
- 7 breakfasts
- 5 days of skiing within the Hakuba Valley region
- Airport transfers
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Luggage fees with the airline
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
Additional options ($):
- Departure from Quebec city or Ottawa | On request
- Ski equipment rental
- Extend your stay in Nagano, Kyoto, Hiroshima or Tokyo
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.
Choose your dates
9 days | 7 nights | 5 days of skiing | Direct flight | 7 meals