- Ski resort
- Other dates
A heli-skiing trip is the icing on the cake for any experienced powder skier. With its local charm, you’ll waste no time being seduced by Revelstoke. Away from the crowds, come and enjoy the powder and the vast terrain to hit the slopes in this authentic destination. All these reasons explain why Normand Perrier returns to Revelstoke to heli-ski year after year. You will be well accompanied as this year will be his 9th edition!
- Round trip flight from Montreal to Kelowna with Air Canada
- 7 nights’ accommodation at Coast Hillcrest Hotel 4* | offering whirlpool bath, steam bath and sauna
- 7 buffet breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners
- 3 after ski
- 3 days of heliskiing with Selkirk Tangiers Heliskiing, including 12,000 m vertical drop | ski included when heliskiing as well as safety equipment
- 2 days of skiing in Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Welcome cocktail
- Airport transfers and transfers between the hotel and the ski resort
- Services of Normand Perrier, Gendronski group leader
- Services of Laurent Gentilcore-Saulnier, our on-site representative including 2 orientation tours
- Fee for 1st checked baggage
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Fees for 2nd baggage with the airline (ski or snowboard)
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
Additional options ($):
- 1 day of cat-skiing with K3 Cat Ski | On demand
All the reductions are applied on the prices shown on the website.
Please note that the COVID-19 policies, restrictions and travel informations for British Columbia can be found at https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/travel/current
Heliski in Revelstoke, British Colombia5 days of heliskiing
8 days | 7 nights | 1 day of skiing | Flight | 5 days of heliskiing | 18 meals
Accompanied by : Normand Perrier
Hotel : Coast Hillcrest Hotel 4*
January 5 to 12, 2024
8 days | 7 nights | 2 days of skiing | Flight | 3 days of heliskiing | 14 meals
Book before April 27, 2023 and save $300 / pers.
It is not possible to make a seat selection on this group for the flight inventory with Air Canada. It can be made on the Air Canada website 24 hours prior to departure.