Many dates available
8 days | 7 nights | 5 days of skiing | Flight
- Other dates
- Round trip flight from Montreal to Salt Lake City
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- 5 days of skiing with the Super Ski Pass at Alta, Snowbird, Brighton and Snowbasin
- Intermediate car rental (local taxes and surcharges included)
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund for customers of travel agents
- Car rental insurance
- Luggage fees and seat selection with the airline if applicable
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
ADDITIONAL OPTION ($):
- Upgrade your ski ticket to Ikon Pass Base to include an unrestricted access to Tremblant | $195
Price calculated on November 3, 2021 for a stay from January 8 to 15, 2022. Package must be booked by November 30, 2021 to take advantage of these promotional prices. Price may vary depending on availability of economy flights as well as room availability at time of booking. Other dates available on request.
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.