- Ski resorts
Discover Colorado during an unforgettable ski safari! Enjoy 3 incredible days of skiing on the slopes of Aspen Snowmass, followed by 2 exciting days in Steamboat. With this package, everything is planned for you: car rental, direct flight, accommodation, and ski tickets. In Aspen Snowmass, you will be amazed by the beauty of the mountains and the diversity of the slopes. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, the 4 mountains offer a multitude of trails suited to all levels. After a sporty day, relax in the charming surrounding villages, where you can enjoy local gastronomy and the warm atmosphere of bars and shops.
Then, head towards Steamboat, a ski destination famous for its legendary slopes and incredible powder snow. Descend the snowy slopes at full speed and feel the thrill of gliding. After an intense day, indulge in a good meal in one of the many restaurants offering delicious and comforting cuisine. Don’t worry about anything thanks to this all-inclusive trip. You will only have to focus on your pleasure of skiing and discovering these two mythical resorts. Treat yourself to a ski safari in Colorado and experience unforgettable moments in the heart of the snowy mountains.
- Roundtrip flight from Montreal to Denver with Air Canada
- Rental of a SUV Standard (L CHEVROLET EQUINOX or similar) with Hertz for 8 days to Boulder
- 4 nights’ accommodation at Rodeway Inn Leadville in 1 Queen Bed Nonsmoking Accessible – Bed and Breakfast to Leadville or similar
- SKI – Aspen Snowmass – Lift tickets – 03 days of 10
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Legacy Vacation Resorts – Steamboat Hilltop in Guest Room – 2 Double Beds to Steamboat Springs or similar
- SKI – Ikon Pass – Ikon Session Pass 2-day
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Baggage fees with the airline if applicable
- Resort fees depending on the chosen hotels
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation Fund of $3.50 per $1,000
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.
Choose your dates
8 days | 7 nights | 5 days of skiing | Direct flight | Car rental
Price calculated on September 29, 2023, for a stay from January 13 to 20, 2024. The dates and components of this travel can be modified as you wish. The hotels and activities are offered as a suggestion and can be modified depending on your needs.
The prices are subject to change depending on the dynamic pricing of the day from our suppliers. Nothing is booked ahead of time and availability is subject to change depending on our suppliers.
View our full conditions at the following link.