Choose your dates
8 days | 7 nights | 6 days of skiing | Direct flight | Car rental | 2 meals
- Ski resorts
- Direct round trip flight from Montreal to Calgary with Air Canada
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the Park Place Lodge 3* en chambre classique à Fernie
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the Palliser Lodge Resort 4* en chambre très grand lit à Golden, près de Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- 4 breakfasts
- 6 days of skiing at Fernie Alpine Ski Resort et Kicking Horse Mountain Resort or Kimberly Alpine Resort
- Intermediate SUV rental unlimited km (taxes, fees and supplement included)
- Services of our Fernie on-site representative, including a mountain orientation tours
- Services of our Kicking Horse on-site representative, including a mountain orientation tours
- Seat selection and luggage fees with the airline if applicable
- Car rental insurance
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
Additional options ($):
- Ski equipment rental
- Cat-skiing excursion with Wilderness Adventures
- Ski lesson at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
All the reductions are applied on the prices shown on the website.
Price calculated on December 1st, 2022 for a stay starting on February 1st, 2023. Price may vary depending on the availability of economy class flights and room availability at the time of booking. Other dates available upon request.
Please note that the COVID-19 policies, restrictions and travel informations for British Columbia can be found at https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/travel/current
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.