- Ski resort
- Other dates
Sun Peaks has lots to offer its visitors: the second largest ski domain in Canada, three mountains, slopes for every experience level, bowls with a good amount of snow, impeccable maintenance, little waiting time at the lifts, not to mention the numerous activities outside skiing.
The village atmosphere is reminiscent of that of Europe’s, and invites you to take a break during the day. For your après-ski, meet up with some friends in one of the many bars that offer a festive happy hour.
Choosing Sun Peaks means you’re ensuring an excellent value for your trip. Furthermore, you will be able to get first hand information from a local thanks to the included orientation tour with Carole Allard, our gendronski on-site representative.
Senior Discount: save 65$ on the rates displayed per person
- Round-trip flight from Montreal to Kelowna with Air Canada
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the Cahilty Hotel & Suites 3* in a room with 2 queen beds or a studio with a full kitchen offering a queen bed or murphy bed | indoor and outdoor spas and fitness center
- 5 days of skiing at Sun Peaks Resort
- Airport transfers including a grocery stop upon arrival (1 hour)
- Welcome drink
- Fee for the 1st checked bagage
- Services of Carole Allard our on-site representative including an orientation tour
- Services of a Gendronski group leader
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund for customers of travel agents
- Fee for a 2nd luggage (Ski or snowboard)
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS ($):
- Additional day of skiing
- Departure from Quebec City or Ottawa | On request
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.
All the reductions are applied on the prices shown on the website.
Sun Peaks, British Columbia
Choose your dates
8 days | 7 nights | 5 days of skiing | Flight
Hotel : Coast Sundance Lodge 3.5*