March 11 to 19, 2022
9 days | 8 nights | 6 days of skiing | Direct flight
10 first places at this price!
10 first places at this price!
- Ski resorts
Senior discount: Save $65 on the rates displayed per person
For the very first time, we bring you an accompanied trip that combines Jasper and Banff to offer you the best of Alberta!
Discover the most beautiful places in the Canadian Rockies, including the must-see Icefield Parkway. Among the 7 most beautiful roads in the world, it has a panoramic view of the most beautiful landscapes of Western Canada.
From a skiing point of view, you will be fulfilled :3 days at Marmot Basin, Jasper’s well-kept secret, followed by 3 memorable days at Lake Louise ad Sunshine. A day off will allow you to make a few excursions between Jasper and Banff to see the wonders the Rockies have to offer.
Don’t miss out on this unique chance to visit an exceptional Canadian destination!
- Direct round trip flight from Montreal to Edmonton and return from Calgary with Air Canada
- Panoramic transfer between Jasper and Banff (Glaciers parkway)
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the Chateau Jasper 3* in a studio room with 2 Queen beds
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the Elk & Avenue 3.5* in a standard room with 2 Queen beds
- 3 days of skiing at Marmot Basin in Jasper
- 3 days of skiing at Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise and Norquay
- Stop at Athabaska falls*
- Stop at the Columbia Icefield*
- Stop at Peyto lake*
- Hike at Johnson Canyon
- Public transportation to the ski resorts
- Welcome drink
- Airport transfers
- Services of our on-site representative, including two mountain orientation tours in Banff
- Services of Caroline Samson, a Gendronski group leader
- Fees for 1st luggage
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Fees for 2nd luggage with the airline (ski or snowboard)
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
ADDITIONAL OPTION ($):
- Departure from Quebec city or Ottawa | On request
*If the road conditions allow.
All the reductions are applied on the prices shown on the website.
Please note that the COVID-19 policies, restrictions and travel informations for Alberta can be found at https://www.alberta.ca/covid-19-travel-advice.aspx
A twinning request is currently in effect for this trip. If you would like to save on the single occupancy rate and share your room with another traveler, contact our team today!
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.
What made me become a group leader for Gendron Travel? My passion for skiing, especially with others. Skiing with other enthusiasts is pure happiness. I don’t consider myself to be a connoisseur when choosing a destination (I have as much fun in the Laurentians than in the Rockies or the USA!) but I’ve had the opportunity to try different types of skiing: catski, heliski, backcountry skiing and ski touring… what a chance! Whether I find myself skiing the Alps, or in Japan, the Rockies or in Alaska, the fun of skiing is sharing it with others. I also believe that we are better as a group; we cheer each other, we widen our comfort zone, we surpass ourselves. Leading groups of skiers in my favorite stations offer me all this: we have fun and we share great moments on the mountain.