- Other dates
For all ski lovers, fun is guaranteed at the Tignes ski resort. With 300 kilometers of slopes and 100 lifts waiting for you in the Tignes- Val d’Isère ski area (formerly called the Espace Killy). In addition to exceptional skiing, Tignes offers a multitude of leisure and relaxation activities throughout the year in a sumptuous setting. Tignards are proud of their modern resort and a warm welcome is assured.
Please note that departures must be made with an arrival in Lyon on Saturdays throughout the winter to benefit from airport transfers. If you wish to travel on weekdays, it is possible to go through Geneva and contact our specialists.
- Direct round trip flight from Montreal to Lyon with Air Canada
- 7 nights accommodation in Tignes – Calculated at Residence Pierre & Vacances Tignes Grande Motte in eco-standard studio
- 1 night accommodation in Lyon – Calculated at NH Lyon Airport 4*.
- 6 consecutive days of skiing in Tignes and Val d’Isère
- Airport transfers
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund for customers of travel agents
- Local taxes payable on site
- Seat selection and baggage fees with the airline
Calculated on October 8, 2021 for a stay from January 14 to 23, 2022 (Select departure on January 15 in the booking tool). Subject to change without notice due to fluctuations in airline and hotel rates. No place reserved in advance. Possible to modify your accommodation and car rental ($).
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.