- Ski resort
Ski trip in Vail, Colorado
Discover the splendid Vail in Colorado during an exceptional skiing trip. Luxury accommodation awaits you at the Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort, with a spacious suite featuring a king-sized bed for your ultimate comfort. Enjoy the beauty of the mountains from your room. The round-trip direct flight from Montreal to Denver with Air Canada allows you to easily reach your destination. Your adventure begins as soon as you arrive at the airport, with airport transfers to take you to Vail. To make the most of your days on the slopes, a 5-day ski pass with the Epic Pass Product is included in your trip. This will give you the opportunity to ski down the snowy slopes of Vail and indulge in your passion for skiing. Don’t miss this opportunity to experience an unforgettable skiing experience in Vail – book now and get ready to hit the slopes of this winter paradise.
- Roundtrip flight from Montreal to Denver with Air Canada
- 7 nights’ accommodation at Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort in Suite, 1 Queen Bed (JR One Bedroom Condo) – 1 Queen Bed to Vail or similar
- Transfer – Epic Mountain Express – From Denver airport to Vail hotels (Shared)
- Ski – Epic Pass Product – Beaver Creek, Stowe, Breckenridge, Vail, Lake Tahoe, Park City, Whistler, Snowbasin – Epic 5-Day Restricted Pass
- Transfer – Epic Mountain Express – From Vail hotels to Denver airport (Shared)
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
- Seat selection and luggage fees with the airline
- Parking space at YUL Montréal-Trudeau International Airport
- Travel insurance
- Offset your trip’s CO2 emissions
- NEW – Gaiter scarf Foco Gendronski
- SKI SAFARI
Combine Vail and Breckenridge with Aspen, Snowmass, and Steamboat.
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.
Choose your dates
8 days | 7 nights | 5 days of skiing | Direct flight
Price calculated on September 15, 2023, for a stay from January 13 to 20, 2024. The dates and components of this travel can be modified as you wish. The hotels and activities are offered as a suggestion and can be modified depending on your needs.
The prices are subject to change depending on the dynamic pricing of the day from our suppliers. Nothing is booked ahead of time and availability is subject to change depending on our suppliers.
View our full conditions at the following link.