Many dates available
6 days | 5 nights | Direct flight | Car rental | 4 to 7 nights
- Other dates
Alberta is the destination of choice for hikers and outdoor enthusiasts. Take the Icefields Parkway, one of the world’s most scenic routes to explore the Canadian Rockies! Banff National Park offers a multitude of trails that meander through extraordinary landscapes: canyons, lakes, forests, waterfalls, rivers, etc. Enjoy spectacular views of the village of Banff, the turquoise lakes and steep peaks of Banff National Park, The Banff Gondola cable car takes you to the top of Sulphur Mountain.
- Direct round trip flight from Montreal to Calgary with Air Canada
- Breakfasts (For Banff Aspen Lodge or Canalta Lodge Banff only)
- Compact car rental, unlimited km, local taxes and surcharges included
- Baggage fee for one suitcase per person
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund for customers of travel agents
- Insurance and gas for the car rental
- Visits and excursions
- Seat selection fees with the airline
- Banff National Park entry fees
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
- Lake Louise and Lake Moraine
- Banff village
- Canmore village
- Banff Gondola
- Columbia Icefield Adventure
- Hiking at Johnston Canyon, Bougeau Lake, Emerald Lake, Cascade Amphitheatre and more
- Northern Lights Wolf Centre
- Radium Hot Spring
Price may vary depending on the availability of economy class flights and room availability at the time of booking. Other dates available upon request.
Le prix du forfait est sujet à changement selon la disponibilité et est calculé le 18 août pour un séjour avec location de voiture du 13 au 18 octobre 2021. Hôtel, vol et voiture modifiable aux dates de votre choix (tarifs variables selon les dates de l'année).
Please note that the COVID-19 policies, restrictions and travel informations for Alberta can be found at https://www.alberta.ca/covid-19-travel-advice.aspx
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.