October 25 to 27, 2019
3 days | 2 nights | 2 meals
- Transportation by luxury coach
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the Holiday Inn Brockton, downtown Bosston
- 2 breakfasts
- Cruise from Boston to Salem
- Visit of the Witches Museum in Salem
- Visit of Hammond Castle Museum in Gloucester
- Visit and discovery of Salem
- City tour of Boston with your group leader, including Harvard University
- Free time in Quincy Market, Faneuil Hall and Boston
- Stroll on the Freedom Trail and in Boston Common Park
- Services of a Gendrontours group leader
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund for customers of travel agents
OPTIONS ($) :
- Seat selection
|4 :00 – 5 :30 am||Departure|
|Stop on the way.|
|Noon||Arriving in Boston and free time for lunch ($).|
|PM||Discovering, on foot:
· First Church Scientist of Christ
· Copley Square
· Public Garden
· Boston Common Park
· Freedom Trail
|Evening||Free time for dinner ($) in Quincy Market.
Quincy Market is made of boutiques and restaurants around Faneuil Hall Marketplace. This market, located in an historic building built between 1824-1826 is named after mayor Josiah Quincy who had it built without taking any money from the taxpayers and leaving no debt.
|Meeting with the bus for the ride to the hotel.|
|AM||Breakfast at the hotel, leaving for Boston and visit of the Waterfront.|
|11 :15 am||Arriving in Boston Harbour.|
|11 :45 am||Ferry from Boston to Salem.|
|12 :45 pm||Arriving in Salem.
Visiting Salem at halloween is a must!
**Costumes are welcome!**
|Free time for lunch ($) in Salem.|
|2 :00 pm||Visit of the Witches Museum with audio-guide.|
|PM||City tour with yourgroup leader:
|Free time for dinner ($) in Salem.|
|7 :15 pm||Leaving for Gloucester.|
|8 :00 pm||Visit of Hammond Castle Museum.
This unique castle is located on the coast and was built between 1926 and 1929 by John Hays Hammond, Jr. This medieval-style castle is now a museum that becomes a haunted house at Halloween.
|9 :00 pm||Back to the hotel.|
|Breakfast at the hotel.|
|9 :00 am||City tour of Boston and Cambridge with a local guide (duration: 3 hours).
See why make »Boston a prime university town while discovering Harvard, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Boston University.
|Leaving Boston and free time for dinner ($) on the way.|
|11 :00 pm||Estimated time of arrival.|