This Explore Quebec package is brought to you thanks to the financial support of the Ministère du Tourisme.
In order to reduce your CO2 emissions during your trip, a carbon offset is issued through the planting of a tree in partnership with Compensation CO2 Québec.
Applicable on prices before tax for departures between October 1, 2023 and April 30, 2024.
Discover beautiful landscapes between Quebec City and Baie-Saint-Paul aboard the Charlevoix Christmas Train. Let yourself be carried away in an exceptional escapade. Explore Charlevoix by train and enjoy the breathtaking views between the river and the mountains. You will discover the richness of a region that has much to offer.
- Transportation by luxury coach
- 1 night accommodation at the Auberge des 3 Canards
- 3 meals: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch in Quebec City and a 4-service dinner at the Auberges des 3 Canards
- Visits and following activities :
- Visit of the Musée de Charlevoix
- Train ride between La Malbaie and Baie-Saint-Paul
- Free time in Baie Saint-Paul to visit the Christmas market
- Free time in Quebec City to visit the Christmas market
- Luggage handling
- Tips to restaurants
- Services of a Gendrontours group leader
- Compensation for your carbon emissions with Compensation Co2 Quebec, including the planting of 2 trees
- Meals and activities other that those mentionned
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
Free time in the Old Quebec.
Group dinner in Quebec City.
Free time to visit the Christmas Market.
Departure to La Malbaie.
Check in at the hotel.
Group dinner at the Auberge des 3 Canards.
Free time during the evening.
Breakfast at the hotel.
VIsit of the Musée de Charlevoix.
10:15 | Boarding on the Charlevoix Train
Aboard the train, you will be able to admire the most beautiful landscapes of the shoreline with an unobstructed view of the sea which will offer you the great pleasure of your eyes.
Boarding off of the train in Baie Saint-Paul.
Free dinner ($)
Free time to enjoy the Baie Saint-Paul Christmas Market.
Meeting with the bus and departure.
Free dinner ($) on the road.
Arrival around 9 pm
2 coaches on the road to serve you better
Our coaches include 56 seats with increased legroom, as well as the following items:
- 12 VIP seats at the front of the coach
- A shelf for your leisure and meals
- Air-conditioned coaches
- Toilet on board
- Seat Belts
- Multiple shared multimedia screens
- Microphone system for the group leader
- Lighted aisles
- Luggage storage above the seats and under the coach
Note that we have our own team of drivers who make all the difference, in addition to our maintenance team who take care of our coaches between trips.
Please note that Voyages Gendron has a range of packages during busy touristic periods. Several trips take place at the same time. To insure the trips, Voyages Gendron can count on the quality services of its coach operator partners who will be at your service.
2 days | 1 night | 3 meals
2 days | 1 night | 3 meals
Metro's P2 parking lot
accessible via Saint-Charles W. street Longueuil QC
You must park your vehicle in either zone A or B, center area, don't park at either end of the parking lot. You must be parked in front position.
- You must give us your immatriculation plate ahead of time.
- In case that you change vehicle, you must tell us at least 6 working days before your trip.