- SUGGESTIONS D'ACTIVITÉS
A Maritime Jewel
This maritime province offers breathtaking natural beauty, with its picturesque coastal landscapes, spectacular bays and beaches. Explore the famous Cape Breton cliffs, travel the Cabot Trail, one of the world’s most scenic routes, and discover the charming fishing villages along the coast. Soak up Halifax’s maritime history, visit iconic lighthouses, and sample local culinary delights such as fresh seafood and Acadian specialties. The charming UNESCO World Heritage Village of Lunenburg is famous for its colourful architecture, cobblestone streets and maritime history. Stroll along the harbour and admire the fishing boats and soak up the unique atmosphere of this coastal village with its Victorian style homes and local craft stores. Don’t miss this opportunity to experience a unique maritime paradise.
Our dynamic Halifax | Open doors to the Atlantic package offers you the opportunity to explore Nova Scotia with expert guidance from our specialists. Plan your trip by yourself with our booking tool. You can change the departure airport, flight, accommodation and even add excursions by yourself.
- Roundtrip flight from Montreal to Halifax
- 4 nights’ accommodation at The Barrington Hotel in 1 Queen Bed – Room Only in Halifax or similar
- Car rental of type Intermediate (Hyundai Elantra or similar) with budget for 5 days to Goffs
- Luggage fees and seat selection with the airline
- Car rental insurance
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
- Parking space at YUL Montréal-Trudeau International Airport
- Travel insurance
- Offset your trip’s CO2 emissions
- Visit Halifax and the Halifax Citadel
- Visit the Halifax Immigration Museum
- Grand-Pré National Historic Site
- Visit Lunenburg, Mahone Bay and Peggy’s Cove south of Halifax
- Visite de la Citadelle d’Halifax
- Visite du musée de l’immigration à Halifax
- Lieu historique national de Grand-Pré (1 heure au nord d’Halifax)
- Visite de Lunenburg, Mahone Bay et Peggy’s Cove au sud d’Halifax
Choose your dates
5 days | 4 nights | Direct flight | Car rental
Price calculated on November 30, 2023, for a stay from May 6 to 10, 2024. The dates and components of this travel can be modified as you wish. The hotels and activities are offered as a suggestion and can be modified depending on your needs.
The prices are subject to change depending on the dynamic pricing of the day from our suppliers. Nothing is booked ahead of time and availability is subject to change depending on our suppliers.
View our full conditions at the following link.