Take advantage of your time in Halifax to visit the city, as well as the following attractions:
- Visit Halifax and the Halifax Citadel
- Visit the Halifax Immigration Museum
- Grand-Pré National Historic Site
- Visit Lunenburg, Mahone Bay and Peggy’s Cove south of Halifax
- Direct round trip flight from Montreal to Halifax with Air Canada
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the Residence Inn by Marriott Halifax Downtown
- Economic car rental including taxes, fees, surcharges and unlimited km
- Protection offered by the compensation fund for costumers of travel agents
- Luggage fees and seat selection with the airline
- Car rental insurance
Calculated on Setember 28, 2021 for a departure from May 3 to 7, 2022. All elements of the trip are subject to change according to the daily rates of airlines, car rental companies and hoteliers.
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.