December 18 to 20, 2020
3 days | 2 nights | 2 meals
Richard Châteauvert will show you New York’s charming neighborhoodsvisitors don’t always have the opportunity to visit. Greenwich Village has many treasures to discover and mr Châteauvert will show you his top picks.
Christmas also is the time to visit Dyker Heights in Brooklyn to see houses decorated to extremes. Then, see 5th Avenue and the famous Christmas tree. A magical moment to experience.
- Transportation by luxury coach
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the Teaneck Mariott at Glenpoint, Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights or similar in New Jersey (accessible via public transport from Times Square)
- 2 breakfasts
- 4-hour guided tour with Le Guide New York, Richard Châteauvert
- Map of New York
- Stops: High Line, Ground Zero, 9-11 Memorial et One World Trade Center
- Stroll in Times Square, Central Park, Wall Street, Financial District, South Street Seaport, Lower Manhattan, Chinatown, Little Italy, 5th Avenue, Rockefeller Center
- Seat selection in the bus, valid for the entire stay
- 10 % discount card at Macy’s and Century 21
- Services of a Gendrontours group leader
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund for customers of travel agents
- Optional activities
- Transportation and activities only (without accommodations): $ 185/ pers.
NOT INCLUDED :
- Meals other than those mentioned
AM: Leaving for New York. Stopping for breakfast after customs ($) at Saratoga Springs.
Arriving in New York, at Bryant Park, located on 42nd street, between 5th and 6th Avenue, at the heart of the action.
CITY TOUR ON FOOT WITH YOUR GROUP LEADER
- New York Public Library, Chrysler Building
- Grand Central Terminal Holiday Fair
- Park Avenue and its historical buildings
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Rockefeller Center and 5th Avenue
5:00 pm: Free time for dinner ($). Your group leader can suggest venues.
9:00 pm: Meeting with the bus at Bryant Park and transferring to the hotel and checking in.
The afternoon is spent with «Richard Châteauvert, New York’s guide»
7:00 am: Wake up call.
7:30 am: Breakfast at the hotel.
8:30 am: Leaving the hotel.
9:00 am: Visit of Lower Manhattan
- Battery Park
- Ground Zero, One World Trade Center
- Trinity Church
- Charging Bull
- Wall Street
12:30 pm: Free time for lunch ($) in Little Italy. Your group leader can suggest venues.
PM : Meeting with Richard Châteauvert
Richard Châteauvert takes you out of Manhattan, in the Italian borough of Dyker Heights in Brooklyn.
You’ll see Lucy Spata’s house; Lucy was the first to ever deck her house in Holiday decorations in 1980. To this day, her house and those of her neighbours are an attraction when comes Christmas.
At the end of our tour, we’ll stop in an Italian bakery to enjoy some amazing cannoli.
PM: Back to Times Square and free time for dinner ($). Your group leader can suggest venues.
9:30 pm: Meeting at Bryant Park and back to the hotel.
6:30 am: Wake up call.
7:00 am: Breakfast at the hotel.
8:00 am: Leaving the hotel with our luggage.
8:30 am: Upper West Side must-see
- Colombus Circle (Holiday Market open at 10:00 am)
- Lincoln Center
- American Museum of Natural History
9:00 am: Arriving in Central Park and discovry on foot with your group leader:
- Area of the Dakota Building
- Stroll at Strawberry Fields
- Stroll in Central Park
- Bethesda fountain
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
Noon: Free time for lunch ($).
1:00 pm: Leaving for the ride back.
TOP OF THE ROCK | US $ 35
Admire the view over Manhattan from Rockefeller Center’s Top of the Rock observatory.
HUDSON RIVER CRUISE | US $ 28
1-hour guided cruise on the Hudson River from where you’ll see the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn bridge, Ellis Island and Battery Park.