December 6 to 8, 2019
3 days | 2 nights | 2 meals
Richard Châteauvert will show you New York’s charming neighborhoodsvisitors don’t always have the opportunity to visit. Greenwich Village has many treasures to discover and mr Châteauvert will show you his top picks.
Christmas also is the time to visit Dyker Heights in Brooklyn to see houses decorated to extremes. Then, see 5th Avenue and the famous Christmas tree. A magical moment to experience.
- Transportation by luxury coach
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights or at the Holiday Inn Totowa in New Jersey (accessible via public transport from Times Square)
- 2 breakfasts
- 4-hour guided tour with Le Guide New York, Richard Châteauvert
- Map of New York
- Stops: High Line, Ground Zero, 9-11 Memorial et One World Trade Center
- Stroll in Times Square, Central Park, Wall Street, Financial District, South Street Seaport, Lower Manhattan, Chinatown, Little Italy, 5th Avenue, Rockefeller Center
- Seat selection in the bus, valid for the entire stay
- 10 % discount card at Macy’s and Century 21
- Services of a Gendrontours group leader
- Protection offered by the Compensation fund for customers of travel agents
- Optional activities
- Get your travel insurance (medical, cancellation and/or interruption) with your travel agent
NOT INCLUDED :
- Meals other than those mentioned
AM: Leaving for New York. Stopping for breakfast after customs ($) at Saratoga Springs.
Arriving in New York, at Bryant Park, located on 42nd street, between 5th and 6th Avenue, at the heart of the action.
CITY TOUR ON FOOT WITH YOUR GROUP LEADER
- New York Public Library, Chrysler Building
- Grand Central Terminal Holiday Fair
- Park Avenue and its historical buildings
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Rockefeller Center and 5th Avenue
5:00 pm: Free time for dinner ($). Your group leader can suggest venues.
9:00 pm: Meeting with the bus at Bryant Park and transferring to the hotel and checking in.
Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights
283 NJ-17, Hasbrouck Heights,
NJ, 07604, USA
The afternoon is spent with «Richard Châteauvert, New York’s guide»
7:00 am: Wake up call.
7:30 am: Breakfast at the hotel.
8:30 am: Leaving the hotel.
9:00 am: Visit of Lower Manhattan
- Battery Park
- Ground Zero, One World Trade Center
- Trinity Church
- Charging Bull
- Wall Street
12:30 pm: Free time for lunch ($) in Little Italy. Your group leader can suggest venues.
PM : Meeting with Richard Châteauvert
Richard Châteauvert takes you out of Manhattan, in the Italian borough of Dyker Heights in Brooklyn.
You’ll see Lucy Spata’s house; Lucy was the first to ever deck her house in Holiday decorations in 1980. To this day, her house and those of her neighbours are an attraction when comes Christmas.
At the end of our tour, we’ll stop in an Italian bakery to enjoy some amazing cannoli.
PM: Back to Times Square and free time for dinner ($). Your group leader can suggest venues.
9:30 pm: Meeting at Bryant Park and back to the hotel.
6:30 am: Wake up call.
7:00 am: Breakfast at the hotel.
8:00 am: Leaving the hotel with our luggage.
8:30 am: Upper West Side must-see
- Colombus Circle (Holiday Market open at 10:00 am)
- Lincoln Center
- American Museum of Natural History
9:00 am: Arriving in Central Park and discovry on foot with your group leader:
- Area of the Dakota Building
- Stroll at Strawberry Fields
- Stroll in Central Park
- Bethesda fountain
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
Noon: Free time for lunch ($).
1:00 pm: Leaving for the ride back.
RIPLEY’S BELIEVE IT OR NOT | 25 $ US
Ce musée présente des événements et des objets les plus bizarres et les plus incroyables. C’est un musée surprenant et inhabituel. Participez aux expositions interactives du musée et découvrez les artifacts intéressants venant du monde entier dont la plupart ont été collectionnés par Robert Ripley.
TOP OF THE ROCK | 35 $ US
Vous pourrez admirer la vue panoramique de Manhattan à 360 degrés depuis l’observatoire Top of the Rock, au sommet du Rockefeller Center.
EMPIRE STATE BUILDING | 25 $ US
Rendez-vous au sommet de l’Empire State Building et profitez de son observatoire
CROISIÈRE SUR LA RIVIÈRE HUDSON | 25 $ US
Croisière commentée d’une heure sur la rivière Hudson d’où vous pourrez admirer la Statue de la Liberté, le pont de Brooklyn, Ellis Island et Battery Park.