September 10 to 15, 2021
6 days | 5 nights | Direct flight | Car rental
- Other dates
NEW TRAVEL GUIDELINES
As part of New Brunswick’s COVID-19 recovery effort, travellers entering New Brunswick by land, air or sea must register so information can be collected to support Public Health. Travellers from outside the Atlantic provinces will be required to show their registration and proof of vaccination when crossing into New Brunswick from Quebec or at an airport.
You must register online before you travel. Your registration confirmation will be sent by email within 5 days. Plan ahead and submit your application prior to your travel date. Obtaining a New Brunswick travel registration is free.
Register now | Call 1-833-948-2800 to have an agent assist you.
- Direct round trip flight from Montreal to Moncton with Air Canada
- 5 nights’ accommodation at the hotel Rodd Moncton
- Intermediate car rental including taxes, fees, surcharges and unlimited km
- Protection offered by the compensation fund for costumers of travel agents
- Luggage fees with the airline
- Car rental insurance
The price calculation for the stay is based on the dates of September 10 to 15, 2021. Package prices are subject to change according to availability. Calculated on June 17, 2021.