Nashville, nicknamed Music City, is the cradle of country music.
Nashville, the capital of Tennessee, is a vibrant and enchanting city. Famous for its country music, its streets resonate with the sound of guitars and haunting vocals. Live music bars and clubs are ubiquitous, offering exceptional performances around every corner. But there’s more to Nashville than music. Its historic architecture, captivating museums and thriving culinary scene attract visitors from all over the world. Whether you want to explore the Country Music Hall of Fame museum or lose yourself in the charm of historic Germantown, Nashville is a destination to delight all your senses.
Our dynamic Nashville rhythms package offers you the opportunity to explore the city with expert guidance from our specialists. Plan your trip by yourself with our booking tool. You can change the departure airport, flight, accommodation and even add excursions by yourself.
- Roundtrip flight from Montreal to Nashville with United Airlines
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt in double two queen beds – room only to Nashville or similar
- Client’s contribution to the Compensation fund of $3,50 per $1,000
Entry and exit requirements – COVID-19
Most governments have implemented special entry and exit restrictions and requirements for their territory due to COVID-19. Before travelling, it is your responsibility to verify if the local authorities of both your current location and destinations have implemented any restrictions or requirements related to this situation. Vaccination or health passports may be required in some cases. It is your responsibility to be aware of the specific entry, exit and transit restrictions and requirements for the country or territory you are visiting before you travel and before you book your trip. Voyages Gendron is not responsible if you do not meet your destination’s entry or exit requirements. For full details on health measures and entry and exit requirements for a destination, visit the official government website.
- Arrival in Nashville
- Check-in at the hotel
- We suggest the “hop on hop off” to explore the city.
- Take advantage of your first day to discover Broadway Street, country bars, live music for a guaranteed atmosphere.
- A stop at Boot Barn, a famous cowboy boot store, is a must!
Discover the rich history of country music during your visit to Nashville.
- Start your day by visiting the Country Music Hall of Fame and the Walk of Fame Park (the equivalent of Hollywood Boulevard). You can admire plaques of several great names in country music such as Johnny Cash, Rodney Crowell, Dolly Parton, and even Jimmy Hendrix.
- Then, head to the famous and historic RCA studio for a guided tour of the place where many legendary artists recorded their best hits.
- Also, visit the Johnny Cash Museum and Café to discover the life and career of the iconic singer, and to enjoy a delicious meal at the café.
- End your day beautifully by visiting the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum where you can admire exhibitions dedicated to the greatest musicians of the country and discover their influence on American music. A memorable day for music and history enthusiasts!
- Visit the Grand Ole Opry, a musical institution in Nashville, famous for its live radio broadcasts of country music concerts. This tour will allow you to discover the history and tradition of American country music. You may have the opportunity to see live performances by some of the most famous artists in the country music scene.
- Don’t miss the opportunity to discover the Ryman Auditorium, one of Nashville’s most iconic sites. This historic concert hall has hosted the biggest names in music, from Johnny Cash to Elvis Presley. You can admire the majestic architecture of this building and learn about the fascinating history of this essential venue for country music. By choosing this travel experience, you’ll discover two of the greatest symbols of the American country music scene and experience an unforgettable journey.
- Flight Back to Montreal
Choose your dates
4 days | 3 nights | Flight
Price calculated on September 5, 2023, for a stay from September 8 to 11, 2023. The dates and components of this travel can be modified as you wish. The hotels and activities are offered as a suggestion and can be modified depending on your needs.
The prices are subject to change depending on the dynamic pricing of the day from our suppliers. Nothing is booked ahead of time and availability is subject to change depending on our suppliers.
View our full conditions at the following link.