September 10 to 14, 2021
5 days | 4 nights
- Other dates
NEW TRAVEL GUIDELINES
As part of New Brunswick’s COVID-19 recovery effort, travellers entering New Brunswick by land, air or sea must register so information can be collected to support Public Health. Travellers from outside the Atlantic provinces will be required to show their registration and proof of vaccination when crossing into New Brunswick from Quebec or at an airport.
You must register online before you travel. Your registration confirmation will be sent by email within 5 days. Plan ahead and submit your application prior to your travel date. Obtaining a New Brunswick travel registration is free.
Register now | Call 1-833-948-2800 to have an agent assist you.
- 1 nights’ accommodation at the hotel Quality Inn & Suites Bathurst in Bathurst
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the hotel Rodd Moncton in Moncton
- 1 nights’ accommodation at the hotel Crowne Plaza Fredericton Lord Beaverbrook in Fredericton
- Visit of the Village historique acadien
- Visit of Hopewell Rocks
- Protection offered by the compensation fund for costumers of travel agents
The price calculation for the stay is based on the dates of September 10 to 14, 2021. Package prices are subject to change according to availability. Calculated on June 17, 2021.